Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 09:54 AM   #1
I'm adarlably wacky!
Webkinz :)

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Default Answered: Pet of the month

OK, I am not seeing my question so if it is here I apologize, but I have a koala that I adopted some time ago, when they have special activities for the koala and I click they tell me I have to first adopt a koala! Do I have to adopt ANOTHER one to access these special activities? That hardly seems fair.
Darlabell is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Jerkinz
Is it a lil'kinz? You can only do the activities if you have a big webkinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 09:55 AM   #2
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Pet of the month

Is it a lil'kinz? You can only do the activities if you have a big webkinz.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 12-06-2009, 10:09 AM   #3
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

You should be able to access the activities if you have the pet. Are you positive you have a full sized pet?
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 11:03 AM   #4
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Yes it's a full sized koala.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:04 AM   #5
Banned

moto1999 is just really nicemoto1999 is just really nice

Is it expired?
moto1999 is offline Male
Old 12-06-2009, 11:04 AM   #6
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

If you have the pet, then you should be able to do the activities. Maybe you should contact Ganz, if you are positive it is a full sized pet? I'm sure that they could fix this.

Last edited by Seahorse; 12-06-2009 at 11:30 AM..
Seahorse is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 11:16 AM   #7
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Darlabell:

Go to your "My Pets" page and click on the Biography (looks like a piece of paper) and see what it says beside Type of Pet - if it says KOALA then call Ganz and they should fix this.

If is says Lil' Koala then you have a Littlekinz (won't work).

My Koala was adopted in Apr 2008 and I can do the special activities just fine.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Jarrah; 12-06-2009 at 11:20 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 11:17 AM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I thought I had a koala on one account but it turned out to be a Lil Kinz. Are you sure you have the full sized one? Go to the newspaper on WW and click on continue on Webkinz pets and stuff and then click on Webkinz Pets. Page through until you find the koala and see if the box is checked. If it is, you should be able to do the special activities, and if you cannot you should call Ganz tomorrow.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 12-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #9
hy am I STILL a

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

This is a really bad problem! You should report the glitch to Ganz. I am sorry you are having this problem, I would be really mad if that happened to me! I hope you get this done soon.
london is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 11:44 AM   #10
I'm adarlably wacky!

OK...now I feel stupid...it WAS a Lil Kinz! Thank-you everyone for your help!
Closed