Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 06:48 PM   #1
Kurei... I am gifted
Kureiryu is just really niceKureiryu is just really nice

Default Unanswered: potm ?

in order to get all the wonderfull goodies for potm do you have to addopt that pet in that month.
example next moth is the clydale hores. i am getting one today, do i have to wait till Next month to adopt it to get the bounses. Or can i adopt it today, and still get the bouneses next month

Kureiryu is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 06:53 PM   #2
Beariffic! I'm
bearcentral will become famous soon enough

Default Re: potm ?

No, don't adopt it yet. Wait until next month. You have to adopt it in the right month in order to get the POTM gift. If you adopt it now, you'lll still be able to do all of the special POTM activities in August, but you won't get your POTM gift bag.

Hope this helps!
bearcentral is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 06:55 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
MonkeyFace is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, you have to adopt the pet in that month in order to recieve the prize. If you adopt the Clydesdale tomorrow, or any day in July, you will not recieve your POTM loot bag. However, you can still get the special POTM extras from the daily events, i.e. extra spins on the Wheel of the Month and Wow, etc. I would reccomend saving your Clydesdale adoption for August 1st in order to recieve your loot bag, which is always exciting! No matter what you choose, early congrats on adopting a new Webkinz!
Old 07-24-2008, 06:57 PM   #4
Kurei... I am gifted
Kureiryu is just really niceKureiryu is just really nice

whoot so ill have it in hand in about an hour and i get to wait. well at least i can get her room ready. lol ok ty for the help rep points for the both of you.

now i have to figure how to close the post

Last edited by Kureiryu; 07-24-2008 at 07:06 PM..
Kureiryu is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 11:36 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

You have to wait until at least the first day of that month to get all the wonderful POTM goodies. i had the same question with my Cheeky Monkey, but now it's all good Hope this helps!