Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2018, 07:25 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

25mroc is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Pet medallions not floating?

The pet medallions were working fine for me till the last update, then they just stopped. I am using Chrome. Cleared the cache twice, and still nothing. They are working on my mobile account, but not here. Any ideas?
25mroc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2018, 09:16 AM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Pet medallions not floating?

Sorry, I have no ideas except maybe you are not waiting long enough. I use chrome and keep two of my accounts open for a long time and not too long afterwards they each get a floating medallion. Other accounts not logged on for so long don't see one.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-18-2018, 11:42 AM   #3

Bloo's Pal is a genius through and through
Bloo's Pal is a genius through and throughBloo's Pal is a genius through and throughBloo's Pal is a genius through and throughBloo's Pal is a genius through and throughBloo's Pal is a genius through and throughBloo's Pal is a genius through and throughBloo's Pal is a genius through and throughBloo's Pal is a genius through and throughBloo's Pal is a genius through and throughBloo's Pal is a genius through and throughBloo's Pal is a genius through and throughBloo's Pal is a genius through and throughBloo's Pal is a genius through and through

My medallions are not working the same either. Ever since medallions started floating, I successfully used the floaty trick of leaving all accounts open on WOW and then coming back at my convenience to click out of WOW to catch the floaty that appeared almost immediately afterwards. About a week ago, using WOW stopped working for me. A have still received an occasional unexpected floating medallion while playing on an account, but I don't get one on all accounts. I am also using Chrome.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 09-18-2018, 11:47 AM   #4

Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss
Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss

They have been taking a lot longer to show up. They are still floating, but you really have to sit around. It also seems that they show up faster if you don't jump around on WW, but stay in one place. I'll often have several accounts open, and do something on one while I wait for the floatie to show up on the other(s).
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-18-2018, 11:47 AM   #5
lnl
lnl is an unparalleled talent
lnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talent

I'm using Chrome and have gotten the floating medallion each day since the last update. It does seem harder to get them on Atliantiles though.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:33 PM   #6

Hmm. Wonder if they did make them take longer. I used to get them easily just taking care of my pets. About the 10th or 11th pet they would show up. Will have to try sitting still longer and see if it makes any difference. It changed just on the last update. I still get one now and then playing games, and the occasional one for logging in. Guess I may have to be satisfied with that for now! Thanks for the info.
25mroc is offline Female
Old 09-18-2018, 08:39 PM   #7
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Hi, 25mroc
I have to agree with you. The rewards from mobile are accumulated much quicker than on the actual site.
In my two main accounts it takes about 25 - 30 pet fills before I see a medallion and the games (Canary building game) will often only give me a coin or a piece of random furniture.
But if I’m in Mobile? I can spin the Wow, play a round of Goober and ‘Bob’s your uncle!’ I have a medallion.
I wonder why that is, myself. So, just fill up my pets on Mobile and grab those medallions and go on the Desktop when I want to go to visit the park or engage in the other wheels.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-18-2018, 08:53 PM   #8

Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss
Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss

I timed one earlier this afternoon, and it took about 25 minutes for the medallion to show up. I did a bit of jumping around, but not too much. Definitely on the slow side!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-19-2018, 07:38 AM   #9

Wow, that is a long time. Will give it a try.
25mroc is offline Female
Old 09-19-2018, 02:13 PM   #10
hart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talent

I also have timed them and it usually takes 20-30 minutes before one medallion shows up for me.
I have also noted that it is much harder to get a medallion while playing atlantiles.
Sometimes I don't get anything after playing a game. I don't have mobile so I can't comment on that.
I wish the medallions would float quicker and not have to wait so long to get them.
hart371 is offline Female
Closed