Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 06:42 PM   #21
Call me Sydney!
Webkinz :)

cutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: pet hunger decreases faster lately?

I do not feed my pet until it goes done to 0 and when it gets to 0 I feed it until it gets back to 100!
cutegirl#1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 06:43 PM   #22
coralhills08 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont have a garden yet but i have noticed htat their hunger meter is dropping rally fast... for example i woild feed my clyndensale some yogurt the i would play smoothie moves or something then I see that its hunger went all the way down to its original hunger level before i fed it

i dont think its fair at all
Old 10-03-2008, 07:24 PM   #23
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by JennaBee
I haven't noticed this yet. but almost all of the food I feed comes from 4 sources:

1. kinzcare food
2. my very large garden
3. awarded with adoption or trading card
4. what's on sale at the w-shop (I buy nine to 18 or more and only if its healthy)

I pretty much never buy at the w-shop except for no. 4. I used to buy a lot of PSF's but have stopped this practice as eating fruits and vegetables all the time seems to work better, esp. with the occasional spaghetti or other carbohydrate. I was also fortunate enough to get a jellybean plant for the occasional sweet tooth

There is a great guide to how much health/Happiness/hunger a food provides at the following link which I found very useful:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...9-t345662.html

Hope your hunger issues resolve or abate soon!
Thanks for the good advise.
I asked GreekAsianPanda, the member who wrote the health thread, about the hunger issue. It hadn't been reported yet. It is now on the health thread.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 07:35 PM   #24

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I've noticed that the hunger level of all my pets go down really fast no matter what I do. I think it's Ganz's way of making us spend more kinzcash. Look at all the new features that they have, new Curio Shop theme - Aztec theme, Travel Agency -Vacations and Spa, new W-Shop items, just to name a few.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:12 PM   #25
GreekAsianPanda

Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention! I've added a link to this thread in my Webkinz Health Guide! Rep point!
Old 10-04-2008, 10:14 AM   #26
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by fluffrnuttr
Hi,

I too had noticed this about the hunger on the pets....but, again, I also thought at first I was imagining things.....then, KNEW I wasn't!!

I think it is part of the "STRAWBERRY" conspiracy....

I think webkinz world programmers are trying to steal MORE of our money---whether it be VIRTUAL or REAL....and this is how they are going to do it.

This was my concern with the strawberry conspiracy---

~not only did the PRICE of the strawberries go DOWN at the market....but...

~the YIELD of the crop DROPPED too....and no one had any say in it!!

THEN, no one has noticed this it seems---the PRICES in the E-STORE has CHANGED!! A few items have GONE UP.....ever so slightly.....Yes, this is THEIR right to do this, as it is a money making business for them.....so, I have no beef with them over the E-Store....it is the STRAWBERRY CONSPIRACY that I have a problem with.

Now, with the hunger pangs being more frequent....THAT is a concern.....if they EAT more, we need to be ONLINE more making more MONEY---OR.....BUY more webkinz.....OR.....buy more trading cards.....OR....does anyone remember??? The little glitch that showed up after the e-store opened??? We can BUY the MONEY.....How long before this SHOWS up in the E-STORE??

Money, Money, MONEY!!

I guess I wouldn't care so much, if they were WILLING to uphold THEIR end of the contract---yes, CONTRACT. The user agreement, is a CONTRACT. They know about so many glitches, but, instead of FIXING things, they want to ADD things....which makes it HARDER to fix things...as you have to figure out what is causing the glitch, and fix that without causing a secondary glitch in the process......

fluffrnuttr
I thought the idea of getting less fruits and veggies when you harvest was very interesting. When I harvested this morning, I did seem to get less strawberries than before.
I thought this is a good glitch to post on its own thread.
It started a new thread about getting less yield (number of fruits or veggies) from the crops.
The link is http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=403006.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 10:15 AM   #27
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

I have noticed that...my pet was up to 78% in health!
That had never happened before!
Old 10-04-2008, 12:51 PM   #28
ChickentasticGirl
Gifted
Chickentastic is on a distinguished road

my pig is always hungary all the time (maybe cause she is a pig LOL) but yeah i noticed that 2
Chickentastic is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 12:59 PM   #29
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

my manatee dropped like flies it goes down so fast that i cant belive it
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 01:07 PM   #30
cheekeemonki is on a distinguished road

Hey Guys... I noticed that this started happening during the first Ganz update for fall fest... maybe Ganz feels that appetites are increased in the fall!

---------- cheekeemonki added 4 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by nonna72
I thought the idea of getting less fruits and veggies when you harvest was very interesting. When I harvested this morning, I did seem to get less strawberries than before.
I thought this is a good glitch to post on its own thread.
It started a new thread about getting less yield (number of fruits or veggies) from the crops.
The link is http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=403006.
LOL welcome to the wonderful world of farming... I wonder if Farmers accuse God of creating farming glitches when the crops that they plant don't yield the desired amount or Quality.

DANG IT GOD... STOP THE GLITCHES!!!!!

Last edited by cheekeemonki; 10-05-2008 at 01:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cheekeemonki is offline Female
Closed