Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 12:20 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

2rugrats swims in greatness
2rugrats swims in greatness2rugrats swims in greatness

Default Re: pet hunger decreases faster lately?

No there really is no need to feed them ... they will be fine. As long as you keep one healthy pet that's all you need.
2rugrats is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 12:28 AM   #12

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

I only feed the one I play with---my one account has 30 pets on it, and some of them have not been fed in months, as I do not play with them long enough to be hungry---I do take them on a vacation if I am going to the tropical island though.

I also only buy regular foods, and do not buy PSF....if I have any PSF, i usually give it to the wrong pet if I have a few different items---just to make them say silly things---if I am having a REALLY bad day.....lol.

And, I use the food from the island if I am on vacation.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:31 AM   #13
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

I've noticed my hippo gets hungry faster than my other pets. He's always been like that. My deer and horse seem to have a normal appetite though.
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 12:34 AM   #14

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

LOL---Hippos DO eat a lot!!

I wonder if my sister's 2 elephants eat a lot compared to some of her other pets--like her lil cat?

LOL

Do you think your DEER and HORSE graze all day?

Wow....my bad mood is lifting already!!
Old 10-03-2008, 12:42 AM   #15
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by fluffrnuttr
Hi,

I too had noticed this about the hunger on the pets....but, again, I also thought at first I was imagining things.....then, KNEW I wasn't!!

I think it is part of the "STRAWBERRY" conspiracy....

I think webkinz world programmers are trying to steal MORE of our money---whether it be VIRTUAL or REAL....and this is how they are going to do it.

This was my concern with the strawberry conspiracy---

~not only did the PRICE of the strawberries go DOWN at the market....but...

~the YIELD of the crop DROPPED too....and no one had any say in it!!

THEN, no one has noticed this it seems---the PRICES in the E-STORE has CHANGED!! A few items have GONE UP.....ever so slightly.....Yes, this is THEIR right to do this, as it is a money making business for them.....so, I have no beef with them over the E-Store....it is the STRAWBERRY CONSPIRACY that I have a problem with.

Now, with the hunger pangs being more frequent....THAT is a concern.....if they EAT more, we need to be ONLINE more making more MONEY---OR.....BUY more webkinz.....OR.....buy more trading cards.....OR....does anyone remember??? The little glitch that showed up after the e-store opened??? We can BUY the MONEY.....How long before this SHOWS up in the E-STORE??

Money, Money, MONEY!!

I guess I wouldn't care so much, if they were WILLING to uphold THEIR end of the contract---yes, CONTRACT. The user agreement, is a CONTRACT. They know about so many glitches, but, instead of FIXING things, they want to ADD things....which makes it HARDER to fix things...as you have to figure out what is causing the glitch, and fix that without causing a secondary glitch in the process......

fluffrnuttr
That's true...no wonder

Oh, and I did notice that my pets get really hungry sometimes. Glad other people are having this problem

---------- vanvan20 added 5 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by fluffrnuttr
LOL---Hippos DO eat a lot!!

I wonder if my sister's 2 elephants eat a lot compared to some of her other pets--like her lil cat?

LOL

Do you think your DEER and HORSE graze all day?

Wow....my bad mood is lifting already!!
LOL. Hey, maybe you should compare the humming birds/bluebirds and the dino/bubblegumasaurus!

Last edited by vanvan20; 10-03-2008 at 12:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 10:25 AM   #16

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

Thank goodness others have noticed this I thought I was imagining things! LOL Since they added all the new stuff, WW is not working very well. I wish they would test the programs longer before putting it on the website.

Last edited by bbstinger; 10-03-2008 at 10:26 AM.. Reason: spelling
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 10:30 AM   #17
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

Yes, I too have noticed my pets demanding food more often! I'm sure it's a shameless attempt to get us to send them to the spa!
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 10:32 AM   #18

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

Yes. yes, hungry, hungry pets! How can I afford to feed them all and visit with Artie????
Old 10-03-2008, 10:33 AM   #19
Lil Kinz
lwladyka is an unknown quantity at this point

I have stopped feeding and buying food for my daughters's webkinz'. We will play with each pet until it gets down to around 90 then switch to another pet. On the weekend, we take them on vacation. Each one gets a HHH boost, everybody is happy. If the hunger does not go up to 100, feed them one of the 4 items from the buffet. We paid for it anyway.

We sell all the food back that we get from our gardens plus the kinzcare food that we get each day.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:35 PM   #20
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't buy food. I use the food I get in the daily foods, with new pets, on the Wheel of Wow, etc. I have fridges full of food I get from that stuff.
I sell the food from my garden.
I am glad I am not the only one with pets who are hungry more.
I was wondering too if it is a ploy to make us use more Webkinz cash to feed our pets.

Last edited by nonna72; 10-03-2008 at 06:39 PM..
nonna72 is offline Female
Closed