Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 07:16 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Pet has low happiness!

Give your sweetie a bath. Continue giving your pet a bath UNTIL your pet begins to smile. Rinse, and dry off, and your pet will be HAPPY again!!

Let me know how it works! Always, Sadieroo24
sadieroo24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 07:25 PM   #12
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Go to Quizzy's and answer as many questions as your pet's happiness percent is missing. For example, if your pet's happiness is 12%, answer 88 questions to get it's happiness back to normal. Hope I helped.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 07:51 PM   #13
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Everyone has given you good suggestions. I know another thing that makes them happy is to take them shopping and buy any little thing. Playing games will make the pet hungry and when you feed it something good it will get happier.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 01:17 AM   #14
littlewonders is on a distinguished road

If you have several pets that are low on happiness or health, taking your pet to the spa brings all of your pets totals up. The cost to go to the spa depends on how many pets are in the account. I worked several days, and bought a lot of filling foods, (I played arcade games to buy the food) to bring up my account. I kept up with the amount the food cost, and the spa would have been better and faster.
littlewonders is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 06:45 AM   #15

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

The Spa would be quite expensive since you have 11 pets. To expensive in my opinion. Your best bet would be to play games, give your pet a bath and let them play on the trampoline/pool. The stat should raise fairly quickly.
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Old 05-24-2009, 06:52 AM   #16
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
The fastest way I've gotten my pet's happiness up is playing a game in the arcade I've never played before. You're guaranteed to get your "high score" and that makes them very happy. If you don't want to make the effort, then sit him/ her in front of a TV and turn it on to any show then close the remote. They laugh every 30 seconds or so and the happiness goes up each time. You can then redecorate the room or come on WI while you're waiting.
AnthonysMommy has got it right. The easiest FREE way to get Happiness back up is to sit in front of the TV. No effort involved.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 12:16 PM   #17
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks you guys! THe suggestions helped, I actually did go to the spa and she is all better now ( phew! )

I think it was because of the ghost on don't rock the boat, because I remember that It did scare me while i was playing with chickadee Willow!
Thanks again you guys, you all rock!
Mystic is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 02:29 PM   #18

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

1.Trampoline
2.games in the arcade or arena
3.feed her her fav food
4.bath
5.watch tv with her
hope this helps!!
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 04:58 PM   #19
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

The easiest one is giving it a bath, or playing games, or giving it a workout!
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 04:58 PM   #20
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

Here are some tips to make your Webkinz happier

Tips

first tip-Give your pets a bubble bath
second tip- Go to the Spa
third tip-Play in the Pool
fourth tip-Play on the trampoline
fifth tip-Go on the Treadmill
sixth tip-Play games

Those are some I though of hope I helped!! LMK if you still need help on this
x-tiff is offline Female
Closed