Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2013, 09:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

qtrools1 wears the mantle of perfection with graceqtrools1 wears the mantle of perfection with graceqtrools1 wears the mantle of perfection with graceqtrools1 wears the mantle of perfection with graceqtrools1 wears the mantle of perfection with graceqtrools1 wears the mantle of perfection with graceqtrools1 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Answered: PET ACTIONS!

Hi,
Im tring to get all the pet actions! But i Have a question thats been pestering me for a while. If i pass level five on all of them for lets say one pet Kanga and on another pet lets say Buddy i dont can my pet Buddy use the same actions?
Also how do I get the actions that allow my pet to sit or do other stuff that dont come with passing kinzville classes?
Best Answer - Posted by usaelite
Hi Qtrools!

To answer your first question, yes! If you get to level five of any/all of the Kinzville Academy classes with one pet, you can use the actions with any pet you would like to! You can switch pets as much as you would like to and still have those actions right in your action panel whether you used that specific pet to pass the class or not. (As long as you have gotten to level five with at least one of your pets)

And as for your second question, I believe those "mystery" actions were randomly given to people a few years ago. Some people would log out and back in to see they have a new action that came out of nowhere. There is no way to no for sure how those specific "secret" actions can be obtained.

Here is more information on the Pet actions that may help: Webkinz Actions - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2013, 09:54 PM   #2
Gifted

gympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed success
gympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed success

Default Re: PET ACTIONS!

Here is a link that answers your first question
Kinzville Academy - Webkinz Insider Wiki

And for your second question.

Webkinz Actions - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Those links should help you out

For the second link, I believe you get those after reaching level 5.
gympuppy is offline Female
Old 06-29-2013, 09:54 PM   #3
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I have always thought the actions were fun too!

All your pets can do the actions even if just one pet has passed the classes.

The other actions are a bit of a mystery, though some have reported that they may have once been acquired as trading card prizes.

Good luck! Be sure to make use of the super school days where you get double credit for classes♄
curiousg is offline Female
Old 06-29-2013, 09:57 PM   #4
Will be back soon!
Gifted

usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness
usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness

Hi Qtrools!

To answer your first question, yes! If you get to level five of any/all of the Kinzville Academy classes with one pet, you can use the actions with any pet you would like to! You can switch pets as much as you would like to and still have those actions right in your action panel whether you used that specific pet to pass the class or not. (As long as you have gotten to level five with at least one of your pets)

And as for your second question, I believe those "mystery" actions were randomly given to people a few years ago. Some people would log out and back in to see they have a new action that came out of nowhere. There is no way to no for sure how those specific "secret" actions can be obtained.

Here is more information on the Pet actions that may help: Webkinz Actions - Webkinz Insider Wiki
usaelite is offline Female
Old 06-29-2013, 10:22 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

qtrools1 wears the mantle of perfection with graceqtrools1 wears the mantle of perfection with graceqtrools1 wears the mantle of perfection with graceqtrools1 wears the mantle of perfection with graceqtrools1 wears the mantle of perfection with graceqtrools1 wears the mantle of perfection with graceqtrools1 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

THANK YOU EVERYONE BEEN A GREAT HELP!
I appreciate it!
Closed