Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 05:58 PM   #1
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Unanswered: Is This Personal Information Allowed? A Couple Questions...

Hey everyone! It's me again, needing more help. I was just wondering, are these personal information allowed:
If you're Asian, European, English, Indian etc.
If you have siblings, and if they're younger or older.

Also, I was wondering. Do you HAVE to make a Rainbow Star Speech? I might not, I dunno what to think.

Those are all my questions for now, and thanks everyone for viewing and responding!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
jasmyn112952
Gift Guru

Jasmyn1129 is a name known to allJasmyn1129 is a name known to allJasmyn1129 is a name known to all

Donation Award 
Default Re: Is This Personal Information Allowed? A Couple Questions...

think that these are allowed. As long as no ages are posted, you should be ok. As far as the ethnicity goes, I haven't heard anything about not being able to post them.
Jasmyn1129 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 06:01 PM   #3
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I don't think race is considered harmful personal info. I would think it was allowed. Also, I believe that saying you have siblings is perfectly fine, and I would assume saying if they're younger or older is allowed too, as long as you don't share their ages.

And no, you don't have to! Not many people do. If you want to, though, don't create a thread for it -- do it in the DCT.
Old 11-14-2009, 06:03 PM   #4
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Those are allowed. I believe your heritage is fine, as well as state, country, first name. Siblings are fine too - but no actual ages are allowed to be posted, regardless. But I think there's this rule .. 18 or older, you can say your age? Not sure about that one. But other stuff, like ages, city, town, last name, etc. are not allowed - for your own safety.
Rainbow speeches - they're completely optional. Most people like to do them because it's like celebrating a huge milestone mark, as well as spinny speeches - they're fun. But no, it's not necessary. =]
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 06:04 PM   #5
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

I think you can post all of them.

And I found out that if you are 13 or older than you can post your age. Please someone tell me if I am wrong.

No one is allowed to post their age or tell their age anywhere on WI. This includes all places in the forum including VM's and PM's - cocoabean

Last edited by cocoabean; 11-14-2009 at 09:16 PM..
JudoBoo is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #6
Call me Lilly
ais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonder

I'm pretty sure those are all allowed.

And you do not have to make a rainbow speech if you don't want to.
ais1744 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 06:06 PM   #7
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by JudoBoo
I think you can post all of them.

And I found out that if you are 13 or older than you can post your age. Please someone tell me if I am wrong.
Oh, definitely not 13 or older - I believe it's 18 or older, which is considered a legal adult. Anyone under 20 really though, is still either a child or young adult. xD
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 06:07 PM   #8
Seatrout
Webkinz :)

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

I believe there is nothing wrong with posting that information on here.
StyleQueenCara is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 06:08 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

what is rainbow star speech?
Delilah is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 06:09 PM   #10
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Delilah, a rainbow star speech is when you get your Rainbow Stars. You post in the DCT, GEDCT or on a Club how you thank Justin and Wendy for making WI, your friends, and how you feel and other stuff. I think you can make a party also...
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Closed