Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 10:03 AM   #31
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Peppermint Puppy seeds work (WI front page says) How about Collie Seeds? And donut seeds?

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I had to have Ganz remove them twice and then accidentally planted them instead of the lollipop seeds and have the blue box. I agree it's not fair that it works for some and not others. But I am hoping to at least harvest some candy canes in time for Christmas.
What I did with mine is I treated them with the same process as the Donut Seeds when they were so glitchy.
If you have a blue box, phone Ganz and get them to remove the seeds from your room and back to your dock.
Then, if you have another account, kinzpost the seeds to that account and then back to the one you want to plant them in. (Don't ask why, but this helped remove the curse on the donut seeds. It was even suggested to me by Ganz. )
Then, use a pet that is tough enough that if he gets left in the garden for a few days, he's fine with that Make sure to go in and get into the garending mode before attempting to plant.
Make sure that you slowly bring the seeds into plant. If you see one hint of the blue box, edit and remove immediately!
If you successfully get them planted, immediately dig them up (it will advise you not to but do it anyway). This will start the growth cycle. Water as normal and just pray that tomorrow when you go to your garden, all is fine
Good luck everyone with your plants! CJ

Last edited by ConchyJane; 10-20-2009 at 10:05 AM.. Reason: typo
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2009, 11:37 AM   #32
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Peppermint Puppy seeds work (WI front page says) How about Collie Seeds? And donut seeds?

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
What I did with mine is I treated them with the same process as the Donut Seeds when they were so glitchy.
If you have a blue box, phone Ganz and get them to remove the seeds from your room and back to your dock.
Then, if you have another account, kinzpost the seeds to that account and then back to the one you want to plant them in. (Don't ask why, but this helped remove the curse on the donut seeds. It was even suggested to me by Ganz. )
Then, use a pet that is tough enough that if he gets left in the garden for a few days, he's fine with that Make sure to go in and get into the garending mode before attempting to plant.
Make sure that you slowly bring the seeds into plant. If you see one hint of the blue box, edit and remove immediately!
If you successfully get them planted, immediately dig them up (it will advise you not to but do it anyway). This will start the growth cycle. Water as normal and just pray that tomorrow when you go to your garden, all is fine
Good luck everyone with your plants! CJ
Thanks for the advice, Conchyjane. I just had them removed from my yard again and I am just going to wait for the announcement that the issue has been fixed.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 01:04 PM   #33
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Thanks for the advice, Conchyjane. I just had them removed from my yard again and I am just going to wait for the announcement that the issue has been fixed.
Here are what mine looks like today. I planted it yesterday, so this is 24 hours of growth. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for success!!! CJ
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by ConchyJane; 10-20-2009 at 01:05 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 10-20-2009, 03:36 PM   #34
Gift Guru

Jazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I'd like to plant my candy cane seeds, havent yet, but as of yesterday the collie and donut plants still didnt update after raking/harvesting without leaving the garden and returning. Loliipops planted fine but I havent been on to check them today.
Mine don't update unless I leave the room and return but I do get to harvest them. I planted my Lollipop seeds and the first night they were stuck but are now working just fine. My giant beans have no glitches.
Jazicat is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 05:55 PM   #35
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

Lollipop and jellybean seeds are working, as are the W-shop growing garden seeds.
Gypsy is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 06:35 PM   #36
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I'd like to plant my candy cane seeds, havent yet, but as of yesterday the collie and donut plants still didnt update after raking/harvesting without leaving the garden and returning. Loliipops planted fine but I havent been on to check them today.
The collie and donut plants have been around a long time and they have always been like that. It does not bother me a bit and is completely unconnected with when I plant my candy cane seeds. According to the rep I talked to today, when the seeds are fixed there will be an announcement in Webkinz News.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 07:52 PM   #37
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

I'm logging in right now.. I'll post on here when I see whether or not its fixed

I'm going to have to dig them up either way though.. :[

Sorry I'm stuck... the room won't load.. I still can't get into my garden ]:

Last edited by xxaeroxx; 10-20-2009 at 07:52 PM..
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Closed