Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 11:20 AM   #11
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Peppermint Puppy seeds work (WI front page says) How about Collie Seeds? And donut seeds?

The seeds you mention work fine but sometimes at first they have to be dug up and replanted. Once they get going they work and I don't care if the weeds still show after they have been raked. At least they still produce a crop.

My candy cane plant is still a blue box and that is a much bigger problem than the weeds srill showing.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 01:11 PM   #12
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: Peppermint Puppy seeds work (WI front page says) How about Collie Seeds? And donut seeds?

For the Collie Seeds and Donut Seeds, I know you sometimes also have to go out and back into the room for them to unstick so you can rake them. I don't have the collie seeds, but I do have the Donut seeds and they have been doing fine for me.
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 01:15 PM   #13

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Hmm, so this is different for everyone, keep posting please1
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 10-19-2009, 01:17 PM   #14
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

I just tried to get into my garden and it wouldnt let me in .. So i guess the glitch isn't fixed?
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 01:31 PM   #15
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

I was able to garden in 4 accounts today; have not planted any candy cane seeds yet, but the lollipop, collie, donut, jelly bean and big bean plants all work like normal (meaning donut and collie seeds "status" gets updated from "Rake" to "Water" but you still see the weeds).

Am holding off on the candy cane seeds for another few days, I think.
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 01:38 PM   #16
egg
Run Mouse Run!

egg is just really niceegg is just really nice

My Candy Cane seeds are working.
egg is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 02:11 PM   #17
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I am scared to plant mine...had to have Ganz dig them out once already. That is not fair that they work for some and not all. I have been waiting for those seeds FOREVER!!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 04:19 PM   #18
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
I am scared to plant mine...had to have Ganz dig them out once already. That is not fair that they work for some and not all. I have been waiting for those seeds FOREVER!!!
I had to have Ganz remove them twice and then accidentally planted them instead of the lollipop seeds and have the blue box. I agree it's not fair that it works for some and not others. But I am hoping to at least harvest some candy canes in time for Christmas.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 05:46 PM   #19
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

My collie seeds don't work at all,but...I dont care(: I'm glad at least the Candy Canes Work.
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 06:06 PM   #20
yay im a
Banned
randomkinz is just really nicerandomkinz is just really nice

mine wark just fine
randomkinz is offline Female
Closed