Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 10:25 PM   #11
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: For people who have a lot of pets, I'd love some advice ;)

I have seven accounts, so things can get very confusing. I usually play with always the same pet in each account. That way, If I get mixed up, I know at a glance which account I'm in - I just glance at the pet! But I like them all to be happy and settled in their rooms.
Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2010, 11:14 PM   #12
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Usally I spend a day and play a game with each of them or something.
xD

It takes a couple hours, and then it's all caught up.(:
minimaid is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 11:21 PM   #13
arrior Cats Vs.

Silverheart is a jewel in the roughSilverheart is a jewel in the rough

I am getting close to 20 or so myself. I usually play with and take care of 5 pets a day. If I did that for 4 days that is 20 pets taken care of! You don't have to play with all of them every day. Or else we would be on for hours!

Silverheart
Silverheart is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 11:22 PM   #14
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I make an attempt to visit with each and every pet at least once a month... I have favorites or certain pets that go to the academy or activities such as Doug. It's a lot easier if you have more than one pet in a room.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:32 PM   #15
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

The pets I have going to the KA, I have them going every day. Otherwise, I just take each pet in order and play with it for that day, moving on to the next pet tomorrow and so on. When I get to the end, I start over again. This way, none are favored over others and there's no jealousy!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 11:40 PM   #16

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Whew, glad I'm not alone! I have around 55 or so. It's really hard to play with them all! I have my favorites that I play the most, and I'll play with a new webkinz for quite a while. I usually just switch when I feel I've played with one long enough (which can be a few weeks even). Holiday pets get played with more on the holidays obviously. I don't think I fit them all in there, but I just switch around!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 11:52 PM   #17

nightsdream is on a distinguished road

I have 59 I think now... I dunno haven't counted them up in a while. But what i do is just start at the last page of the My pets book, and play with one pet one day, then the next day move on to pet number 2, and so on. Or if its a specific pet's Birthday, then that'll be the pet I'll play with that day...
All in all I've always tried to make sure everyone gets a turn even if they do have to wait a while for theirs sometimes ^^
nightsdream is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 11:57 PM   #18
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I DO what ranger1985 does................. i have lots of pets on two of my accts. on all accts i play with each pet though. i never ignore any of them but on each acct there is one pet who gardens and has the academy so that i know where to click if i need to do those tasks on each acct. ................ i go by page............ i do the oldest page first and go downt the line. i also try to play with at least two pets a day. this way they get played with. i love adopting , its my thing on ww, so why would i adopt but then ignore them? i love the fun of different pets eafch day. they are all so different and i get to visit each room too..................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 12:29 AM   #19
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I currently have 199 Webkinz and I definitely do not play with all of them. I would never leave my laptop if I did! I have a select few that I play with most of the time.

However, and I wonder if anyone else does this, but in order to make myself feel less guilty, I will pull up all my pets and click on each one, one by one. That way when I log in again, it shows that I last used them on that very day. Hahaha That's bad huh?
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 01:13 AM   #20
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I have 131 pets now and I play with the 4 taking classes everyday. The others I rotate. After I finish with my classes I pick the next pet. That pet does everything until it is time for the next round of classes. Then I switch to the next. Sometimes it feels like getting a new pet since many times I haven't seen the pet for months.
WebRegi is offline Female
Closed