Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 07:02 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Pelican PSI question

I wasn't sure where to put this so move it if you need to. I have a question about the Pelican Peliscope. Has anyone adopted a pelican yet and is the peliscope interactive? If it is what do you see with it? Thank you for any help.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 07:03 PM   #2
i love

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Pelican PSI question

View Post Originally Posted by froggymom617
I wasn't sure where to put this so move it if you need to. I have a question about the Pelican Peliscope. Has anyone adopted a pelican yet and is the peliscope interactive? If it is what do you see with it? Thank you for any help.
The Pelican PSI is not interactive, it is just for looks just the like the Tie Dye Frog's PSI. Hope I could help.
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 07:05 PM   #3
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

But the tie dye frogs psi IS interactive...
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 07:06 PM   #4
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

I'm pretty sure that the PSI is interactive.

I saw in a thread a week or two that someone posted a picture of what you see.
I think you see like a beach scene if I am not mistaken.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 02-10-2009, 07:07 PM   #5
i love

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
But the tie dye frogs psi IS interactive...
Last time I checked it doesn't. I will check my telescope right now.
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 07:07 PM   #6
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I'm not sure, but I do know that it can only go outside. I think. Congrats to those who has the Pelican!
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 02-10-2009, 07:07 PM   #7
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

I thought the tie die frogs PSI was intereactive as well.

Hrmm.
I am 99.9% sure that the pelican PSI is interactive, I just need to find that thread with the pictures.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 02-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #8
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzfreak011
The Pelican PSI is not interactive, it is just for looks just the like the Tie Dye Frog's PSI. Hope I could help.
It may be interactive in some way; the frog's PSI actually could be clicked on {at least when I had one for a bit}, which popped up a small area that could be 'turned' to look like someone was looking through a kaliadescope {same as the ones when I was a kid that you turned the front part, farther out away from eye area, to get the colored wax pieces or whatever to flip and turn in the viewing area}.

I did a little research and it said that you could see the 'ocean' from that peli-scope {what they're calling it}.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 02-10-2009 at 07:13 PM..
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #9
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Icicle
I'm pretty sure that the PSI is interactive.

I saw in a thread a week or two that someone posted a picture of what you see.
I think you see like a beach scene if I am not mistaken.
Yeah, that's correct, I'm almost positive.
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzfreak011
Last time I checked it doesn't. I will check my telescope right now.
The tie dye frog's PSI is like an actual kaleidoscope.
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 02-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #10
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

I have the pelican and it is interactive i will try to get on and get a screen shot for you, you can even scroll the picture lt look at a different view
lorkinz is offline Female
Closed