Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

whitchry9 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Peek A Newz Question

Can you be logged into your webkinz newz account and your peek an newz account at the same time?

I'm having problems with this. I can't seem to find anything.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2011, 04:57 PM   #2

August kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hard
August kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hard

Default Re: Peek A Newz Question

I have been logged in to my Webkinz newz account and peek-a-newz account and haven't had any problems. I don't think it effects peek-a-newz.

Last edited by August; 05-15-2011 at 11:15 AM..
August is offline Female
Old 05-06-2011, 06:48 PM   #3

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

It shouldn't affect it...
It's probably just your computer.
Dawntiger is offline Female
Old 05-06-2011, 06:50 PM   #4
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by whitchry9
Can you be logged into your webkinz newz account and your peek an newz account at the same time?

Either way, I think.
Hope this helps.
starmaggie is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 09:32 AM   #5
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

During click to win contests (the last two at least), one of the solutions to the prize not being awarded was to log in to your news account. I played peek a news and click to win for 12 accounts while I was logged in to only one news account and it worked great for all of them. With the peek a news alone I don't log in to news and it works fine.

This peek a news is one of the slowest contests ever, it takes around 30 minutes to get all 5 pop ups and sometimes I have had to log in to the peek contest more than once for the same account to get all 5.

4000kitties is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 09:02 PM   #6
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by whitchry9

Yes you can, I was just logged in with it. I'm using Mozilla Firefox for finding Miss Purple Elephant ( Hailey )
If your having troubles after getting one account done in the trying to do the next try clearing your cache.
LittleBird is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 11:35 PM   #7

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Yes you can be logged into your ww account, your wn account and log into peek-a-news all at the same time. I do it all the time.
Closed