Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
PRAY ON
Gifted

percyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guide

Default Answered: Peek-a-Newz Problem

The Peek-a-Newz prizes are so cool, but I can never get them because the characters will never show up! Is anyone else having this problem, and does anyone know how to fix it?
percyjacksonfan is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
Clear your cache, then make sure that pop-ups are enabled. I like using Google Chrome for WKN contests, but Firefox will also work well. Sometimes I'll open both and switch back and forth, because sometimes they will show up better on one browser than another. Whatever you find will count for the total, even if it is on different browsers.

Once you have logged in to peek-a-newz, look very carefully. The peeks show up around the edges of ads (both inside and outside edge), on the top and also on the bottom of the screen. If you have an ad blocker, this may block the peeks. I like picking a short page, like the the Apps page, I quickly check the top and bottom of the page, as well as the ads on the right, then I refresh the page. Often I'll have several windows open and just switch back and forth between them, while refreshing as soon as I have checked the page. The peeks will show up as soon as the page is fully loaded, so if there are none there, refresh immediately.

Some people claim that the peeks show up better if you are also logged in to your WKN account; some days it seems to not matter, but other days it does seem to help.

I hope you find some soon!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

skr3850 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Peek-a-Newz Problem

I never have any problems so here is what i do, maybe it will help. I never log in, ijust fill in the info and go from there. It tells you, you have to pop up blockers turned off, but again it never matters for me. So first turn off blockers and make sure your screen iis not to large, you may be missing them. I set my screen to 75% if i use IE but not if i use Firefox and i use both. My computer responds faster with Firefox is the reason i use it. Also your firewall may be blocking any thing it thinks may harm your computer so check your firewall setting. Another thing is i use AVG virus control and sometimes you have to set it to except certain web sites. Hope this helps.
Old 05-10-2012, 01:26 AM   #3

Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss
Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss

Clear your cache, then make sure that pop-ups are enabled. I like using Google Chrome for WKN contests, but Firefox will also work well. Sometimes I'll open both and switch back and forth, because sometimes they will show up better on one browser than another. Whatever you find will count for the total, even if it is on different browsers.

Once you have logged in to peek-a-newz, look very carefully. The peeks show up around the edges of ads (both inside and outside edge), on the top and also on the bottom of the screen. If you have an ad blocker, this may block the peeks. I like picking a short page, like the the Apps page, I quickly check the top and bottom of the page, as well as the ads on the right, then I refresh the page. Often I'll have several windows open and just switch back and forth between them, while refreshing as soon as I have checked the page. The peeks will show up as soon as the page is fully loaded, so if there are none there, refresh immediately.

Some people claim that the peeks show up better if you are also logged in to your WKN account; some days it seems to not matter, but other days it does seem to help.

I hope you find some soon!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-10-2012, 01:40 AM   #4
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Sometimes also next to the box where the code is there is a very small circle if you hit it ,it will reset the numbers or text in the box. try it. i'll get a screen shot for you but i'll have to play. got it the arrow is pointing to the circle to hit.

Last edited by luvey53; 08-03-2012 at 01:40 AM..
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2012, 03:21 AM   #5
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

It's working fine for me, but try clearing your cache and allow pop-ups
Closed