Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Peek-A-Newz not working... (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/peek-newz-not-working-691909/)

webkinzgirl1204-18-2011 08:39 PM

Peek-A-Newz not working...

I logged in to WKN today to find that it was EXTREMELY slow, but I'm assuming it was just because everyone is rushing to find all of the eggs on the Peek-A-Newz. I saw on the front page of Webkinz Insider that there were some issues this morning (which is to be expected - being Ganz), but for most people it seemed to have resolved. I was able to find two eggs, but after that I have not found ANY, for at least four or five hours now. I've cleared my cookies/cache and re-logged in multiple times, but it's still not working. Any thoughts? I want my White Chocolate eggs. :-\

Going nuts over here. :stoopid2:

doggoneit04-19-2011 06:30 PM

Re: Peek-A-Newz not working...

If it still isn't working you could try rebooting your computer. If that doesn't work, oh well you will just have to wait until it gets fixed.

inthepink72004-19-2011 07:32 PM

its not working for me eather. I only found the egg once and never found anymore.:(

AveryH504-19-2011 10:17 PM

On my computer the eggs weren't showing up right away when I went to the page. Maybe stay on the same page a little longer? If its running slow maybe they will come up several seconds later. This is the first peek-a-news where I ever noticed a delay in them popping up. Hope you can find some eggs!

GemaL04-20-2011 08:03 AM

Ganz really needs to get this promotion fixed soon. Today I can't log in to any of our accounts - just receive the message that I've already played for the day, which isn't so. Also can't even find any dice either. It's becoming very frustrating!

akoolaunt04-20-2011 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GemaL (Post 23011359)
Ganz really needs to get this promotion fixed soon. Today I can't log in to any of our accounts - just receive the message that I've already played for the day, which isn't so. Also can't even find any dice either. It's becoming very frustrating!

The event runs from 11 to 11. You'll be able to play again after 11 am. when today starts. :thumbup:

jeanenehea04-20-2011 03:58 PM

The easiest way for me to start seeing eggs again was to go to the Egg page, click on Play Peek A Newz and enter my account information again. It has kept track of all the eggs you have so far clicked. As soon as I RE sign in, the eggs appear like magic!
I have also had trouble getting my prize once I enter their funky ALL CAPS code. I would get an error message. Guess how I fixed it? I REsigned into Peek A Newz on the account I just got five eggs in and it awarded me the prize! hOoRaY!
Too bad we have to create work-arounds to get it to work.
Dice show up VERY easily for me, so I always work on eggs first when I have to choose one over the other.
Jeanene

fluffy11304-20-2011 04:07 PM

It has been working for me, but it takes me a while. I leave 2 or 3 windows open when I do it (logged into the same account) and it goes a little quicker that way if you have multiple accounts. So It is working for me but just really slow. ;)

imaswimerrmsc04-20-2011 07:33 PM

hmmm did you check your popup blocker?? sometimes it automatically turns on randomly so i check it before i look for the eggs just in case it turns on on me... usually turning it off again makes the eggs pop up much quicker.. good luck!!