Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
KittyKatCutie
Webkinz :)

Kitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud of

Question Answered: Peek-A-Newz Gift Error

Yesterday I was busy and I got on Webkinz news after I returned hom rather late to do the Nafaria Peek-A-Newz challenge (Around 11:30 PM). I finished it and typed in the security letters and all that fun stuff, and then it said there was an error and of course I panicked because I have been trying to get the Nafaria charm. I logged onto my webkinz account and to my surprise I got my prize anyway, it being the Nafaria charm. Being extremely excited, I screen-shotted it before accepting the prize.

After doing some of my dailies hurriedly because of pressed time I checked for it in my inventory and could not find it. I logged out and then back in and it still wasn't there. I had not received it.

I tried to report it but it gives you literally 20 letters to explain how you received the prize so I could not tell them I did Webkinz Peek-A-Newz and it said I won it, but never showed up in my inventory. How can I tell them I won it so it doesn't seem like I'm just trying to get a free prize?

This is a picture of the screenshot I took.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Kitz; 09-18-2011 at 11:02 PM.. Reason: Adding the screenshot I took.
Kitz is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by isabella1665
Hello! Congratulations on winning the Charm! I'm very happy for your win! Are you looking for this item in your dock? If so, charms do not appear in your dock. Also, it would appear that these charm prizes from the Peek-a-newz are not unlocking the forest. I'm not sure if this a glitch or if was intended to be this way by Ganz. You can view your charm by clicking on the left upper icon/View Collection in the forest. If you have questions, I recommend calling Ganz Monday morning. Good luck to you!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 11:30 PM   #2
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Gift Error

Hello! Congratulations on winning the Charm! I'm very happy for your win! Are you looking for this item in your dock? If so, charms do not appear in your dock. Also, it would appear that these charm prizes from the Peek-a-newz are not unlocking the forest. I'm not sure if this a glitch or if was intended to be this way by Ganz. You can view your charm by clicking on the left upper icon/View Collection in the forest. If you have questions, I recommend calling Ganz Monday morning. Good luck to you!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 11:36 PM   #3
KittyKatCutie
Webkinz :)

Kitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud of

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Gift Error

Oh, phooey! I thought I could unlock part of the Magical Forest. I guess I'll have to buy the charms on my own! Ha ha.

Yay yay! Triple yay! I just checked my tree and it said I have the charm. Thank you so much! I thought after all of that I didn't get the one prize I wanted most out of all of that.
Kitz is offline Female
Closed