Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2012, 02:54 PM   #1
Gift Guru

CharmCity is a WI addict!
CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!

Default Unanswered: Peek A Newz

Is there some kind of pattern to this or is it completely random. Any time increment? TIA.
CharmCity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

Default Re: Peek A Newz

I don't think there are patterns as to where the character appears, although here are some tips:
WIKI: Peek-a-Newz Challenge Good luck!
doggierule is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 04:00 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Not really any pattern, just go back and forth through the pages. I just finished a Peeka in under 10 minutes.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 04:00 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

Yes I have found a pattern with peek a newz.

Once logged in I hit play and it goes to the main webkinz newz screen, the very next tab I click (usually share) there is always a peek to be found. I usually start with the 'share' tab because the peek is sometimes at the very bottom ad and I can see the full page without reducing the page size.

Most often after clicking it then clicking continue, the second peek is very often right there. Then I go on to open tabs in each of the newz headings (a total of 8 tabs). I'd call each of the 8 tabs one round. Opening tabs gives them time to fully load before I look/click. There is a delay for the peek to show up so you have to give it time to fully load. I click on each tab, if I don't see a peek I just x it out. If you find a peek you must x out all tabs since the second peek in a 'round' would result in "you have already found this peek once". It sometimes takes 2- 3 rounds to find the third peek but then I find the last 3 right in a row so usually only open up one page at a time instead of a 'round' of tabs.
Freya is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 04:08 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

this is mostly how I do it too! only thing to add - to get the 8 or so tabs open, I recently learned that if I find the "free dig" ad, then press "ctrl" and clicking on the ad multiple times will open multiple prize windows . I do have to refresh the code to get it to work for multiple accounts, but it's a great way to get a bunch of windows open quickly

View Post Originally Posted by Freya
Yes I have found a pattern with peek a newz.

Once logged in I hit play and it goes to the main webkinz newz screen, the very next tab I click (usually share) there is always a peek to be found. I usually start with the 'share' tab because the peek is sometimes at the very bottom ad and I can see the full page without reducing the page size.

Most often after clicking it then clicking continue, the second peek is very often right there. Then I go on to open tabs in each of the newz headings (a total of 8 tabs). I'd call each of the 8 tabs one round. Opening tabs gives them time to fully load before I look/click. There is a delay for the peek to show up so you have to give it time to fully load. I click on each tab, if I don't see a peek I just x it out. If you find a peek you must x out all tabs since the second peek in a 'round' would result in "you have already found this peek once". It sometimes takes 2- 3 rounds to find the third peek but then I find the last 3 right in a row so usually only open up one page at a time instead of a 'round' of tabs.
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 05:51 PM   #6
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

here is a guide a WI member made about doing Peekanewz in 5 minutes! most of the time it actually works! ()
How to do Peek-a-News in 5 minutes!

Last edited by wenjun; 02-22-2012 at 05:54 PM.. Reason: adding link
wenjun is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 07:54 PM   #7
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm pretty sure there are no patters. It just appears randomly on pretty much any page in Webkinz Newz! Just keep looking through the pages and it the host will just pop up!

Good luck with peek a newz!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #8
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

There isn't really a pattern. Although, when you're lucky, some of them pop-up one after another.
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 10:38 PM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I can usually do one in just a few minutes - I'd say it rarely takes me even 5 minutes. Open 2 or 3 tabs, and just keep refreshing the pages, making sure the pages are fully loaded. The peeks can be anywhere around the outside - usually attached to an ad. Be sure to look carefully - they can be on either the left or right side or top or bottom of an ad. Sometimes they also are at the top bar of WNK. It helps to have shorter pages, because sometimes the peeks are on the bottom. The "Share Center" and "Mobile Apps" work great for that. Just keep refreshing, and be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page to check. Once you figure out where to look for them, it's usually quite fast to do.

Another thing I do, if I haven't found a peek in about 10 refreshes, I log in again. For some reason that seems to trigger one to appear within 2 or 3 pages. Often even just going to the log in page will cause one to appear.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 02-23-2012 at 02:04 AM.. Reason: adding info
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed