Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 06:41 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Unanswered: Peek A News- No prize

Yesterday it literally took 2 hours to five Roberta five times.....so many many hours later I did 4 accounts and when I logged into account not one of them received the prize.....

I have been on Webkinz Newz this morning for about 2 hours and have not found Roberta five times yet!!....

GK~
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2011, 06:58 AM   #2
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Re: Peek A News- No prize

I do not think there is a peek-a-newz today.
florida is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 07:02 AM   #3

Jujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to all

I found her 5 x today. I received the conch shell. Perhaps you got the cash prize? Yesterday I got cash from the peek a news.

I only do one account because I don't find it very worthwhile. I'm sorry you are having trouble.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:10 AM   #4
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by florida
I do not think there is a peek-a-newz today.

oops - my bad. was thinking about the campkinz promotion with the sun floaty
florida is offline Female
Old 07-15-2011, 06:57 AM   #5

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well I never did get anything from that day....last week I did all the polls,surveys and quizzes for 6 accounts and didn't get any of the cash prizes UNTIL 2 days later!!??....but i did get them....(-:

I am starting to agree that the peek a newz is getting less and less worth the time and effort....unless they come up with prizes you can't get anywhere else I am going to pass....

Thanks All....

GK~
Old 07-15-2011, 07:05 AM   #6
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

View Post Originally Posted by GrammaK99
Well I never did get anything from that day....last week I did all the polls,surveys and quizzes for 6 accounts and didn't get any of the cash prizes UNTIL 2 days later!!??....but i did get them....(-:

I am starting to agree that the peek a newz is getting less and less worth the time and effort....unless they come up with prizes you can't get anywhere else I am going to pass....

Thanks All....

GK~

I been giving it a pass, I'll do it while I'm looking for suns,after I get all of my suns, I'm gone.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 07-15-2011, 09:23 AM   #7
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Try my guide for peek-a-news. Link is in my siggie.
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 07-15-2011, 08:42 PM   #8
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

I did it yesterday and didn't get my prize until I logged on today. But when I did it today, it worked fine! Sometimes it does take longer than other times to find them.
hippolady is offline Female
Old 07-15-2011, 09:12 PM   #9
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I've gotten cash for the past two days for peak-a-news. it could be confused with the cash from the polls/surveys. I hope that you get your prizes.
cria is offline Female
Closed