Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 03:45 PM   #1
terdwig
Webkinz :)

wormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guide

Default Answered: Patchwork Clothes

Well I know there's the shirt, pants, and hat but is there more like glasses or shoes or something?
wormy is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by auntjenny7
Only the patchwork hat, shirt, and pants, so far.

I started a thread on making patchwork clothes on purpose. It's totally random what patchwork item you get if you put incorrect clothes in the machine, and it has nothing to do with the category of clothing. If you want to make them on purpose, use the cheapest clothes to save KC........ red belt (10 KC), hair bows (all except the heart bow are 15 KC), or the daisy hair clip (also 15 KC). I used the same 3 hair bows, and came up with different patchwork items.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 03:46 PM   #2
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Patchwork Clothes

No, I think there is just the shirt, pants and hat.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 03:50 PM   #3
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Nope. It's just the shirt and pants.
Maine is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 03:51 PM   #4
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Maine
Nope. It's just the shirt and pants.
And the hat.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 03:53 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
mlwdlc is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried to use the clothing machine, but, all I get is patchwork pants. I don't get it, either.
mlwdlc is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 04:05 PM   #6
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Nah, I think it's just the pants, shirt and hat. (:
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 04:30 PM   #7
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

there's just the pants, hat and shirt. but,... i know how to make a patched denim jacket... Click the image to open in full size.

- purple layered tee
- green layered tee
- jeans

if you want to reply to this, please vm or pm me as i will not really check back here Click the image to open in full size.

xx suneshin3
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 04:30 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I haven't been able to make a hat yet, even though I used the funky hat and a bow as ingredients. I got a jacket. I do like the patchwork clothes better than some of the other things and find it a good way to use some of those clogs and green polka-dot rainboots I won on the wheel a while back. I don't care for those clogs on my webbies and they don't all need boots, either. Just the ones that garden.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 04:33 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

I've only been able to make the patchwork hat, and pants. Plus the denim jacket.
Aqua30 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 04:42 PM   #10
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Only the patchwork hat, shirt, and pants, so far.

I started a thread on making patchwork clothes on purpose. It's totally random what patchwork item you get if you put incorrect clothes in the machine, and it has nothing to do with the category of clothing. If you want to make them on purpose, use the cheapest clothes to save KC........ red belt (10 KC), hair bows (all except the heart bow are 15 KC), or the daisy hair clip (also 15 KC). I used the same 3 hair bows, and came up with different patchwork items.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Closed