Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 06:34 PM   #1
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Answered: password without code?

I HATE being on the phone so I wanted to ask here before I make the call to GANZ.
My daughter started an account a VERY long time ago. We know the user name and the email it was signed up with but there is NO chance of ever knowing the code to the pet as it has been years.

I was wondering if GANZ will help via phone reset a password IF you call them with your user name and email address?

I have a feeling we will not be able to get back in that very old account.
dustysky is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by dustysky
View Post Originally Posted by ducttapequeen
i dont think so... they really have no way of knowing if the account is really yours or not.. is someone knew my username and the email is was registered to they could call them and get my password changed on me! sorry!
Yes this would make sense

I guess the good news is there was only 1 pet so probably not much of anything in there
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2010, 06:36 PM   #2
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: password without code?

I'm afraid I don't know the answer, I'm sorry. I'll just post to bump your thread up to the top so someone who does can answer. Good luck!
Old 01-22-2010, 06:36 PM   #3
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Hmm... I don't think so. You should probably call them.
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 06:37 PM   #4
acky april fools!!
Gifted

ducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to behold

i dont think so... they really have no way of knowing if the account is really yours or not.. is someone knew my username and the email is was registered to they could call them and get my password changed on me! sorry!
ducttapequeen is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 06:43 PM   #5
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ducttapequeen
Yes this would make sense

I guess the good news is there was only 1 pet so probably not much of anything in there
dustysky is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 07:04 PM   #6
ishes she was a
Webkinz :)

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

My Niece is in the same situation. You have to have the code. I think they finally erased all the old accounts anyway. My nieces account disappeared off my daughters friends list just recently. My Niece had not been on in well over a year.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 07:36 PM   #7
Summer 2010

lilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Maybe if you could find one of her codes that she used because I did that.
lilac1999 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 07:38 PM   #8
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

If you haven't adopted a webkinz on the account in a year, your account will be closed anyway. Sounds like it's been longer than that? You should open a new account. Sorry.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 07:40 PM   #9
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I am not sure. They might. If you used your daughter's real birthday when you signed up they might need that as well. You will never know until you try. Explain to them how you have so many webbies that you would never be able to find the right code. They might just do it.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 01-23-2010, 02:44 AM   #10

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I'd call; the worst they can say is no, and if so, you know you tried your best. Perhaps if you can verify some of the information on the account, they may be able to help you.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed