Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2008, 01:39 PM   #1
4seahorse

Default Unanswered: Password changes?

Okay, so for the past few months, whenver I log onto my account, I have to go through the loooong process of finding a secret code, and changing my password. 2 Days later, It's changed again. I've NEVER given a secret code of mine to a friend or anyone. I'm not sure what to do. I contacted Ganz, but they just said "Change your password to something really hard!" Do you think a password like 5eryntl or 2sdnkl is an easy one to figure out?

Help me! Has anyone else experienced this?

Last edited by 4seahorse; 07-02-2008 at 09:15 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2008, 01:59 PM   #2
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Password changes?

Hm,Well I am sorry that this happend.Thats strange and Ganz did not give good feed back...I could not help you on that one but I know other people could..I will stick around and see

Hope you find help...In The Sun
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 07:55 PM   #3

pogolover is on a distinguished road

maybe someone found on of your codes and is changing your password
Old 07-02-2008, 09:15 AM   #4
4seahorse

I checked to see if I had all of my codes, and I did. Plus, I hide them in a drawer in my room.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:14 AM   #5
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I don't know why this is happening. If some one wanted one of your codes they could just copy it down and leave the tag with you.
d8471 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 12:33 PM   #6
smrtiegurl101

maybe someone came to ur house, found the codes, copied it, and left. that's 1 the ways. they know 1 of ur secret codes. i don't think there's anything u could accept adpot a different webkinz and make a new account (remember to take time sending exclusives, rares, w shop items, and other things u'll need for the new account via kinzpost.) or just send all the items and use it for extras (like extra gifts and send it) but make sure there's never anything people would want to steal.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:37 PM   #7
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Make sure you do a spyware and virus check. You may have a keylogger that is monitoring your key strokes.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 12:44 PM   #8
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thats Never happened to me. Check and see if you have all of your pets codes and keep them in a safe, secret place. Do you have any siblings that might've gotten ahold of a secret code?
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Closed