Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 07:37 AM   #1
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Unanswered: Password account help

I was going to do the wheel of wishes on mine an my brothers accounts. I did it on both of his accounts and then I went to do it to mine and it said something is wrong with our servers at this time please try again later. I kept trying and then it said please make sure your password is correct. I put it in multiple times and it kept saying that. Then, I did the forgot my password thing and every time it said your password has been reset to this, I would put it in and it would say please make sure your password is correct. Nobody knows my password except my brother found out but he couldn't have changed it because he is sleeping over our cousins house and my cousin got grounded from the computer so they aren't allowed on. Please tell me what to do. I'm scared and I also wanted to spin the wheel of wishes today and get the springtime present tomorrow.

Update: I tried the password that it told me last time I did the forgot my password and it says the server problem thing.

Last edited by webkinz005; 04-11-2009 at 07:37 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2009, 07:37 AM   #2
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

Default Re: Password account help

Well, you have a Webkinz account so you also have a Webkinz I am assuming. Go to the Log In page and click "Forgot your password". It will ask for your secret code and put that in. Enter a new password, making sure you write it down.
It probably won't let you on the servers though. I can't get on either.

Last edited by kinzdreamer; 04-11-2009 at 07:43 AM..
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 07:38 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

Try closing your browser and opening it again and going back to webkinz world and starting all over it has happened to me on occasion.
bigfireball is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 07:38 AM   #4
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

I did that multiple times and it kept saying I had the wrong password.

What's a browser?
Old 04-11-2009, 07:39 AM   #5

Jayne will become famous soon enough

PLEASE Don't change your password...there is something wrong with the server...I either get the server message or my password is wrong message...
Jayne is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 07:40 AM   #6
Halloween(:
Gifted

I didn't change my password but when I did the forgot my password it saidyour password has been reset to this. Was that bad?
Old 04-11-2009, 07:44 AM   #7
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

Do you have a secret code? A secret code can always override your current password. With your secret code you don't have to know the old password.

Last edited by kinzdreamer; 04-11-2009 at 07:46 AM..
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 07:52 AM   #8
Halloween(:
Gifted

Yes, I have all of my secret codes.

Anyone else know what to do?

Last edited by webkinz005; 04-11-2009 at 07:52 AM..
Old 04-11-2009, 07:59 AM   #9
bigr88smom is on a distinguished road

don't do anything! they are having problems with the servers. i can't get in either. this same thing happened a couple weeks ago. it only affected certain accounts. my sons are fine but i can't get into mine. just hang tight and they will get it fixed soon.
bigr88smom is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 08:01 AM   #10
Halloween(:
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by bigr88smom
don't do anything! they are having problems with the servers. i can't get in either. this same thing happened a couple weeks ago. it only affected certain accounts. my sons are fine but i can't get into mine. just hang tight and they will get it fixed soon.

Okay I won't do anything else, thank you.
Closed