Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 06:30 PM   #1
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation Unanswered: Passed the grade/recess glitch at the academy.

Well I mentioned this glitch before, but now it's gotten worse so I was wondering if I should phone Ganz. My pet's cooking and style classes were both at lev 2 with 5 classes to go till next lev (creativity had 6 classes to go) People told me they encountered a bug like mine where I was told my pet had passed the grade and moved up a whole new level when they didn't at that time, so I just kept taking classes and ignored it.
Well now that my cooking and style classes are both at 1 class to the next level and creativity is at 2 till the next level, I got a glitch after I did my creativity class. It let me take recess early o.O
(I took it because I knew that I couldn't wait till the next day or it would disappear. I'm not trying to take advantage of a glitch.)
Should I phone Ganz and inform them of this bug or is it something that occurs a lot? Does it interfer with how well your pet does in the stadium or make you lose prizes too? Any help or suggestions are appreciated.
Shandree is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2009, 07:04 PM   #2
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Passed the grade/recess glitch at the academy.

I'm sure it'll go away next update, until then enjoy.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 07:05 PM   #3
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Passed the grade/recess glitch at the academy.

Yes, I would contact them. I don't use the KA anymore but I do know a lot of people are having glitches, hopefully they're working on it but I would still let them know.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Closed

Tags
academy, bug, glitch, kinsville academy, recess