Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Smile Answered: Party Widget My page

I hope i'm putting this in the right place first of

Can someone help before i have my party. It's says on Twitter that on my page on desgin you have to have a shout box (widget) this announces your parties now i've looked and stared at mine for over half an hour and can not see it , so my question is could someone help me and pease tell me where it is.

I would be most grateful

Many thanks
Tigger
tigger2376 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by tigger2376
View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Not all of the MyPage designs have that box. I know the "Graphical" design does. If you pick that page, you should see it.
Thanks Fia I looked from what you said and found it i never noticed the differnet ones before .

but at least i've found it

many thanks for all your help

Hope you have a very nice day

View Post Originally Posted by TexasAnne
Click the image to open in full size.

I am using the "Graphical" template. Once I chose it, I edited it the colors and other widgets. Scroll through the two main boxes that say "Learn more about me" and "Come see my room". Once you are done, exit MyPage, log off WW. Clear your cache (at least delete temporary internet files) and then exit the window. Now, log back in to WW and go to your MyPage. One of those two boxes should have the party planner.

You can also use the design your own template. Click and drag the widgets to the spot in the grid where you want it. Each widget is labeled and the shout out one, I believe is the 2nd from the left; it looks like a bull horn. Once created the way you lie i, save and repeat the steps to clear cache, log out, exit, and log back in. The party planner will appear in the box that ays "Learn more about me"

Thanks for all your help texasanne I've found it now
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2010, 01:23 PM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Party Widget My page

Not all of the MyPage designs have that box. I know the "Graphical" design does. If you pick that page, you should see it.
FIA is offline Female
Old 05-20-2010, 04:18 PM   #3
JBUGGIN
Webkinz :)

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

If you design your own front page then you can put it in. I don't know which other templates have it.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 05-20-2010, 05:38 PM   #4
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I am using the "Graphical" template. Once I chose it, I edited it the colors and other widgets. Scroll through the two main boxes that say "Learn more about me" and "Come see my room". Once you are done, exit MyPage, log off WW. Clear your cache (at least delete temporary internet files) and then exit the window. Now, log back in to WW and go to your MyPage. One of those two boxes should have the party planner.

You can also use the design your own template. Click and drag the widgets to the spot in the grid where you want it. Each widget is labeled and the shout out one, I believe is the 2nd from the left; it looks like a bull horn. Once created the way you lie i, save and repeat the steps to clear cache, log out, exit, and log back in. The party planner will appear in the box that ays "Learn more about me"

Last edited by TexasAnne; 05-20-2010 at 05:53 PM..
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 02:51 AM   #5
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Thanks Fia I looked from what you said and found it i never noticed the differnet ones before .

but at least i've found it

many thanks for all your help

Hope you have a very nice day

View Post Originally Posted by TexasAnne

Thanks for all your help texasanne I've found it now

Last edited by tigger2376; 05-21-2010 at 02:51 AM..
tigger2376 is offline Female
Closed