Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2011, 09:25 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ebs01 is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Party Problems!!

Hi there!
I'd love a little help with a party problem my daughter is having. She has now purchased over 6 parties, and can't ever seem to log in to them! They seem to have some sort of glitch. She is just devastated when she spends a bunch of time, invites folks, etc., and then can't get into the party. Not only has she lost a bunch of webkinz dollars getting the party together, but it sounds from her last report that she lost all the special gifts she put into her party favor boxes for the house party that she tried to have. I was here and she ended up in tears because she couldn't get into the party, and neither could her friend. They were actually on the phone trying to talk each other through getting in to the party! Any advice? Is this just a glitch? This truly has happened so many times. I do feel like Ganz doesn't do a very good job of glitch patrol! Thanks in advance for any help!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2011, 09:42 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Party Problems!!

I'm so sorry you're having these issues with the party packs
I haven't heard of or seen any other reports of members losing the items.
I'd suggest you give Ganz a call, and tell them what you've told us. I'm sure they will be able to help you in some way. Here's a link for their contact information:
Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Best of luck to you, I hope they work for you soon
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am sorry this happened but it seems that house parties don't work very well. I just tried to have one and could get to the party and could see some of the guests but some could not get in at all and others couldn't see the room but were able to play the games and I could see them but they didn't do anything. A regular party works better. But there are some tips for increasing chances of getting into any party. Clear cache and cookies just before logging on to the account and do that about 15 minutes before the party. Best not to load the dock or do anything else first. Take the pet to a room that doesn't have much animation or furniture in it and make sure its' there 5 minutes before the party. Of course if it's a house party the host pet has to be in the room where the party was set up in the first place rather than in another room.

Call Ganz and see if they will refund your child's KC for the party boxes at least. I wish you luck at that and be persistent and ask for a supervisor if you don't get results.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-16-2011, 10:35 PM   #4
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Yep the glitches come and goes! My house parties work more on my account, but hey i just keep on trying! I am so sorry that is happen to you. The room parties work great with me too!
Old 10-16-2011, 11:09 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
MissPiffle has a spectacular aura about

I am another frustrated mom. We had our 5th "non-party" last week. We have tried to host both room parties and full parties, we have been the invitees and the invitors. Nothing works. Finally in frustration last week I called Ganz for this and another issue. They were less than helpful. I wanted specifics on how to ensure a party worked and the gal on the other end kept repeating just push the button on the screen in your room. My reply was always "what button?" She didn't even offer to return the kinz cash we had lost.

My suggestion is to stop hosting official parties and have your daughter just plan a time to log in with her friend and go play in the club house together. I'm not sure if the problem is the computer (we have a Mac) or the browser, or just perpetual system glitches. But we have told our girls no more parties. It is not worth the hassles or tears.

I know this doesn't help, but I wanted to share our frustration too.

Last edited by MissPiffle; 10-16-2011 at 11:10 PM.. Reason: Typo
MissPiffle is offline Female
Old 10-17-2011, 12:13 AM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

If it is just two friends who want to get together one of them can always invite the other one to come visit her house. They just have to be logged in at the same time and their phone must be on the same color. It sounds as though this would be more fun for your daughter and her friend. If one of them has a food machine the visitor can get food from it also.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-17-2011, 06:18 PM   #7

ebs01 is on a distinguished road

Hey everybody - thanks for all the great answers. I appreciate all your help! And it does really help to know there are others out there having trouble, too. I'll tell my daughter she isn't the only one! I don't know if we'll keep trying or not - probably not - but I will try to contact Ganz to see if they'll compensate us for some of the KinzCash.

Thanks again!
Old 10-22-2011, 08:00 PM   #8
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

I have been to 2 parties this week. Have had problems getting in and then can not see anyone else there. The multi player games never seem to work. Have cleared my cache and all that good stuff. Still have too many glitches. Too bad. They had a good idea. They just never fix the old glitches before they move on to new ones.
Closed