Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 01:14 PM   #1
wolfyclub
Webkinz :)

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Default Unanswered: Party Problem...

So I bought a party pack and set it up. I was playing right next to my friend and I could see her screen. At the time when the party was supposed to happen, she was in her house, I was in my house, in the same zone (the party zone), but the GO TO PARTY option wasn't showing up on her screen...

She'd also accepted it in her kinzpost mail.

I pretty much just wasted 3000 kinzcash, becasue I tried 3 times.

Help?!

<-- Cute!! (Sorry, randomness here )
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #2
ebkinz!

jolo9 is a splendid one to beholdjolo9 is a splendid one to beholdjolo9 is a splendid one to beholdjolo9 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Party Problem...

Hmm, that's interesting. Was it a room party pack or was it a normal one? If you don't know, check the WShop. If it has a little house icon next to the pack, it is a room party pack. If it was a room pack, I think you have to be in the room that you set it up in. If it's a normal one, I have no clue. Are you sure your phone was on? Sometimes it randomly shuts off in your room. I hope this helps!

Super cute! (see my siggie AND my avvie)
jolo9 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 02:45 PM   #3
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I'm stumped too. Like Jolo said, did you check your phone? Make sure your friend was in the right zone too. I've had that happen to me, and I got mad about my wasted KC. I don't know, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. I've pretty much given up on parties.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:49 PM   #4
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

It was a normal pack... and I'm sure my phone was on. xP
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 09:17 PM   #5
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Hi, 1st make sure the phone is on in the correct color. Also check the date... I have set up parties and they were days after I thought they were. How that happened who knows LOL

If you did all of that Switch rooms...go into the room next then go back to the original room. That worked for me a few times. Good Luck!!
karenpd is offline Female
Closed