Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 08:06 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
Webkinzofcolors is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: Party Packs - No Time?

When I pick out the party packs' color zone and date, no matter what I choose, it won't let me pick a time. Has anyone had this happen to them? Does anyone know what to do to fix it?

Please and thank you.:clyde:
Webkinzofcolors is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2010, 08:20 AM   #2
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

Default Re: Party Packs - No Time?

When the times are grayed out, it means the times are already booked. But your case is strange... when I use my party packs almost all the times are not booked. However, my friend is experiencing the same problem with her party pack as you.
I would suggest clearing your cache and then trying again. Hope this helps,
-sarahgotchi
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 08:26 AM   #3
Lil Kinz

Thanks, I'll go try it. I hope that it get fixed...:clyde:
Old 06-04-2010, 08:34 AM   #4
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzofcolors
When I pick out the party packs' color zone and date, no matter what I choose, it won't let me pick a time. Has anyone had this happen to them? Does anyone know what to do to fix it?

Please and thank you.:clyde:
If you are using regular Kinz Chat I have found this with mine also. It takes me forever to find an available time and there are very few available so they are all grayed out. I find there are more openings when you upgrade to Kinz Chat Plus!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 09:26 AM   #5
(:
Webkinz :)
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Yes, I tried making a party (with normal Kinzchat), but all the times were already taken.
Then, my big sister (Dotdotduck) tried to make one with Kinzchat Plus and it worked....

Good luck with your party!
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 09:30 AM   #6
Lil Kinz

Yeah, I did that and it's still hard to find times...I'll try again today.:clyde:

How do you make the party KinzChat Plus?:clyde:

Last edited by Webkinzofcolors; 06-04-2010 at 09:30 AM..
Old 06-04-2010, 10:34 AM   #7
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Same here, they are all grayed out.
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 06-04-2010, 11:23 AM   #8
bffbandgirl

bffbandgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same problem with mine, my brithday is coming up and i wanted to throw a party on webkinz, but i guess all the spots are taken? can there onl be so many parties at one time? hmm....well on the date that i want it i guess i will stay stay up and see if there is a spot open in the morning when not that many people are on. i will tell you if it works.
bffbandgirl is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 12:09 PM   #9
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

These are all great answers! But I can summarize it up for ya. (credit to everyone else who answered!)
When the times are grayed out, it means the times are already booked. If you are using regular Kinz Chat, a few of us have also had this happen. It takes us forever to find an available time and there are very few available so they are all grayed out. We find there are more openings when you upgrade to Kinz Chat Plus.
And FYI, when you have found the best answer, go to tpost. In big red letters at the top, it should say 'Marks best answer (closes thread)', then just click on it so that everyone knows the best answer. Good luck!
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 12:10 PM   #10

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

i agree. all of them are grey for me too! grr....
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Closed

Tags
party packs, time zone