Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Party Pack Question

Hi, I was trying to host a pizza party( an at home one). I watched this lirttle ad video which said you have the option of choosing Right Now! for an at home party(which the pizza one is). When I went to select that option it wasn't there. Does anyone else know anything about this or is experiencing the same thing? Thank you!

NICE8x
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2010, 08:46 PM   #2
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Party Pack Question

yes i have same problem
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2010, 08:48 PM   #3
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

Hmm, was it there, just grayed out? if so, that means that, that party slot is full of others hosting parties there :[ if not, and it's just completely not there, i don't really know... you may want try clearing your cache. if you don't know how to do that, let me know
hope i could give ya some info :]
Old 10-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #4
Such a silly little

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

Ya know, thats a very good question! I just set up a party in my room for tomorrow night, and come to think of it I never noticed that option either. Perhaps its only an option if the zone and time are currently open? I.O.W. .. if there isn't another webkinz user already having a party in the same zone at the time you are planning it?

Let us know what you find out!
webkiner23 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2010, 04:51 PM   #5
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

The right now option is still not available.

NICE8x
Old 10-10-2010, 07:30 PM   #6
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

I don't know, sorry.

Last edited by vansquez; 10-10-2010 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: I answered a totally different question. ;)
Old 10-10-2010, 08:24 PM   #7
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

This is a very good question, as I wondered the same thing!

As of right now they are not available.
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 01:28 AM   #8

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

it seems like when ever they get new party packs they dont work right
misssayles is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 01:28 AM   #9
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

That option is available during low activity hours mostly when most people are sleeping and during school hours.
deadpanther07 is offline Female
Closed