Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2008, 08:49 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

wbknzaddict is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: party invites and supplies?

One of my nieces is having a webbie party but I can't find trademarked party supplies. Anyone know of any? The crafty critterz section has darling party ideas but no source for "official" supplies - invites, thank you's, plates and so forth.
wbknzaddict is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2008, 09:13 AM   #2
tree lover

Default Re: party invites and supplies?

Sorry, i don't know of any!!! =[
Old 08-18-2008, 09:37 AM   #3
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

Just do a google search for Webkinz party supplies it turned up a lot of hits when I did this. good luck!
reya is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 09:38 AM   #4
pancakes 4 Phillip
Webkinz :)

Lhachwen is a jewel in the roughLhachwen is a jewel in the rough

The only site I found was this: http://yhst-32520205543845.stores.ya.../newepapa.html but I think all the packages are for in-store parties.

EDIT: I also found this: http://everafterstore.com/webkinz_free_gifts.html but it was just for invites and Kinz pet party packages not party supplies.

Try making your own! Print out webkinz images on sticker paper and stick them on to her favorite colored paper cups and plates! You can color coordinate the napikins, forks and spoons to match. For the plates just make smaller images to put around the rim of the plate so the ink won't affect the food. And if you have a difficult time making your own stickers and such try going to Etsy and posting an Alchemy listing for Webkinz party goods and someone is bound to make you an offer! If you need any help just message me about Esty Alchemy and I will do what I can to assist!

Another way to use stickers on plates is to get translucent plates and use a Zyron sticker-maker but stick the images on to the back of the plate so the images show through the plate face (the sticker-images would have to be put in the opposite way so the adhesive was on the image side of the sticker!)

Invitations should be easy too on a home printer! Just choose the images you want and add text... of course if you need help with that I can help there too . I did look though and just as you stated there is nothing for Webkinz party goods... which changes things for me too since I am doing a Webkinz themed party for my son lol

Last edited by Lhachwen; 08-18-2008 at 09:41 AM.. Reason: link added
Lhachwen is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 11:08 AM   #5
Yay! I'm
Gifted

breezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant future

My daughter had a webkinz party a few months ago and we made her invites on the computer. They were just simple one page ones. I didn't find any official items anywhere. There are a lot of great ideas for games and stuff out there. The kids had a great time at my daughters party. If you need some ideas, or just want to hear about what we did you can pm me.
breezie is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 11:22 AM   #6
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Peacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to all

I am not sure if you have decided on favors, but the Hallmark by me is selling the yorkie and st bernard lil kinz for only $5.99. I think they are competing with Walgreens. I know of several moms who bought them as favors. Of course they were a HUGE hit!
Maybe as part of the party you can ask each child to bring their favorite webkinz, and that can be their placeholder at the table (also it will make the table look fun).

I also think that you can easily copy the wheel of wow image and print it off in color and place on red plastic plates.....

Another option is to go with an "under the sea" theme since that is the new theme. You can have several bowlws with goldfish on the table and it will be easy to find plates and napkins. My grocery store will take any picture and put it on the cake..... so maybe you can pick the goldfish and manatee. Also, maybe the goldfish or manatee webkinz are BIG PRIZES.

Okay, there are my ideas.....sounds like fun. I LOVE planning parties. Don't worry, they kids will love it!

Let me know how it goes!
Peacock Noodle
Peacock Noodle is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 11:24 AM   #7
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

http://everafterstore.com/webkinz_party_supplies.html
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 08-18-2008, 11:35 AM   #8
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

http://www.elubin.com/webkins/parties.asp

this site has some great ideas for making your own party favors, supplies and games
reya is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 11:53 AM   #9
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

I will provide some bday party links from WI. Myself & Whimsykinz have a thread and there are several others. We've all just made all our items.

Here's one:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=265909

Here's one by lolo too:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=311624

Last edited by smitchell; 08-18-2008 at 11:56 AM..
smitchell is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 02:38 PM   #10
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

Wow those are awesome and soooooo creative! That is amazing.
reya is offline Female
Closed