Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 07:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: party invite question

I think I accidently hit decline on a invite is there a way to look at it again and accept?
jennkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2010, 07:53 PM   #2
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: party invite question

Hi Jenn,

Isn't that so frustrating! Many of us have done this already.

The only thing to do is to go to the person's mypage (you can get there by opening your phone and clicking on their face - even if they aren't online).

Then, if, and only if, they have the widget on the page, you might be able to request to be invited.

In anycase, try not to let it bother you, there will be many more parties! My kids both got accidentally logged out just before getting their loot bags tonight at their party. Wow they were mad!
curiousg is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 08:17 PM   #3

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

What a bummer for them I hope they go to another one soon.

I did find it on my son's my page so all is good. Of course I had to go on his account with him and set up his my page first

thanks for all of the info tonight. YOU ROCK!!!
jennkinz is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 08:13 PM   #4

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

Hello,
Try going to your read mail. There is a history of all the letters and mail you have received. Try clicking on accept.
Good luck!
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 07:44 AM   #5
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by THREEAMIGOES
Hello,
Try going to your read mail. There is a history of all the letters and mail you have received. Try clicking on accept.
Good luck!
a hint about finding it in your mail is...it's not in order. my may mail is at the bottom of the list and the june mail is in the middle. a lot of people's post is scrambled. lol
jagular is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 09:29 AM   #6
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
a hint about finding it in your mail is...it's not in order. my may mail is at the bottom of the list and the june mail is in the middle. a lot of people's post is scrambled. lol
Yes, I also suggest looking in your mailbox to see if it's still there. And as jagular said, then can be scrambled.

Good Luck!
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 10:37 AM   #7
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

That must be frustrating

I don't believe there is any way to accept after that.

If they are on WI, send them a message telling them to try again. Or maybe you could meet them in the clubhouse or send them a kinzpost message saying "let's meet in webkinz world this evening" or something like that.

I hope this helps

-pup
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 06-04-2010, 09:13 PM   #8
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

All you can do is go to the party hoster’s MyPage. (you just open your phone and click on their face).If they have the little ‘widget’ on the page, you might be able to request to be invited. But there will be a lot more parties, so don’t let it bother you! J
envisiondance is offline Female
Closed