Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
ozarkcrazy
Webkinz :)

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Party Help?!

ok everyone! i need help.. i tried to schedule my party right? it let me pick everything including the time date and zone. It showed there was an opening for everything! but when i clicked to move forward to the next step it showed that time was already taken! The next day i looked at the same date zone and time and it was still open so i tried to schedule it again and it STILL didnt work! please help! thakns!
CalicoCatLove is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 11:18 PM   #2

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Party Help?!

Hi,
The same thing has happened to me on several occasions. I would just assume that the spot is taken and that WW has not been able to update their program properly.

Hope you get a chance to book a party!
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 12:32 PM   #3
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Okay try cleaning you cache or logging back in again, if not you should call GANZ, sorry I don't have it memorized.
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 12:39 PM   #4
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Probably what happened is that time slot got book and the system hasn't updated yet..
If you have deluxe, and choose KC+, there are more openings (which = more chances to book a party).
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 12:40 PM   #5
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

This reminds me of the Webkinz Stadium when it first opened - slots looked open but they really weren't; I'm sure it is showing so many openings as a glitch. Also I think because they are still so popular it is first come, first served, so if someone started party planning at the same time and beat you to the time slot, you have to try again. I would try scheduling for early morning or late evening and not on a weekday. Good luck!

Last edited by Nereid; 06-09-2010 at 12:43 PM..
Old 06-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #6
One odd

Sawarow is on a distinguished road

The system probably hasn't updated yet. Try clearing your cache and/or just trying other zone and time combinations.

Good luck.
Sawarow is offline Male
Old 06-10-2010, 06:15 AM   #7
Hippy Hippo

Amy_Beth is on a distinguished road

I have been so frustrated.. I cant schedule a party either.. Bought all the party paks when they came out and havent been able to plan a party since. I sold the party paks back to the W Shop. I have done everything that has been suggested so far, but NOTHING has worked.
Amy_Beth is offline Female
Old 06-10-2010, 06:19 AM   #8

mdjmb5 has a spectacular aura about

They list every time slot, but the open ones are a lighter blue that the closed ones. As I used to see, there is about a week wait for parties, but in deluxe it is next day.
mdjmb5 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2010, 07:03 AM   #9
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

I'm lucky. I have Deluxe Membership, so hardly any party slots are taken. I wish I could help you, but I can't. Sorry. =(
jhoops13 is offline Male
Closed