Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 01:34 PM   #1
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: Parties?

I'm trying to host a party in order to get my accomplishment for the key. So far I am completely confused. I know that there's a party section, but how are you supposed to w8 2 get 8 people to join all the while reserving the time for your party? In order to reserve the time, you have to send out the invitations. So thatz the 1st part of why I'm completely confused. The 2nd part is when I was looking at other people's party threads, some said "go to my mypage to request an invitation". what's that mean? All help is greatly appreciated.

Anyone????

Last edited by Tinkwebkinz; 12-25-2010 at 01:34 PM..
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Tinkwebkinz
View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
This may help--
Party Packs - Webkinz Insider Wiki
good luck!
I have already read & reread this It doesn't seem to help, thx though

If anyone can help me, it will be greatly appriciated. (Like how am I supposed 2 set my mypage up inorder for people to see the parties I'm having? So they can request an invite)

Thanks, but I found my answer in a different thread that was more elaborately described.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-party-623714/

Thanks anyway though.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2010, 02:41 PM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Parties?

if you go to someone's my page to request an invitation, that means you are just viewing when that other person is hosting their parties and you want to go to a party they are hosting.

To host your own party, simply purchase a party pack, drag the box into your room, and then set up your party, inviting who you want (doesn't matter who you invite, or how many people you invite). If you only want to get you key, it really doesn't matter who is on the guest list, but if you really want to host a party you can try coordinating all your friends to go to a party. (although they are still glitchy and the parties usually wind up not working anyhow)...BUT for key purposes, you get the accomplishment right after you are done setting up your party-you don't even have to wait for the party to happen...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 03:05 PM   #3
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
if you go to someone's my page to request an invitation, that means you are just viewing when that other person is hosting their parties and you want to go to a party they are hosting.

To host your own party, simply purchase a party pack, drag the box into your room, and then set up your party, inviting who you want (doesn't matter who you invite, or how many people you invite). If you only want to get you key, it really doesn't matter who is on the guest list, but if you really want to host a party you can try coordinating all your friends to go to a party. (although they are still glitchy and the parties usually wind up not working anyhow)...BUT for key purposes, you get the accomplishment right after you are done setting up your party-you don't even have to wait for the party to happen...
I understand the bottom half, but the top half confuses me. Where on their mypage do you go to say that you would like to go to their party?
Old 12-25-2010, 03:08 PM   #4
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

This may help--
good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 11:34 AM   #5
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
This may help--
good luck!
I have already read & reread this It doesn't seem to help, thx though

If anyone can help me, it will be greatly appriciated. (Like how am I supposed 2 set my mypage up inorder for people to see the parties I'm having? So they can request an invite)

Thanks, but I found my answer in a different thread that was more elaborately described.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-party-623714/

Thanks anyway though.

Last edited by Tinkwebkinz; 12-26-2010 at 11:36 AM..
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: