Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 08:15 PM   #1
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Thumbs down Answered: Parties

Is anyone else having problems throwing a party? I bought a party room, but have not been able to use it. I can get all the way through to the planning, and then when it asks me what time to have my party, all the times are greyed out. The times are greyed out for all the days. How do I pick a time?
Best Answer - Posted by Awesoma
Actually, you cant. Many other WI members and WW world members are dissapointed in this too. When they are greyed out it means that those times are taken by other webbies. There is really nothing you can do.

If you really want to go to a party on a week that is literally "filled", look around someones mypage, find the widget that says Im having a party, and attempt to get an invite yourself.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Awesoma will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Parties

Actually, you cant. Many other WI members and WW world members are dissapointed in this too. When they are greyed out it means that those times are taken by other webbies. There is really nothing you can do.

If you really want to go to a party on a week that is literally "filled", look around someones mypage, find the widget that says Im having a party, and attempt to get an invite yourself.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:41 PM   #3
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

I am having this same problem to. Sorry it's happening. But what you should no is that this is happening because to many other Webkinz World members are throwing parties at the same time as you want to. A good way to get a party is to go on in the early morning and schedule your party for a week later. Then most people won't have taken that time. Hope this helped!
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 08:50 PM   #4
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

The parties are just too popular right now and there aren't enough time slots. At this point, you'll have to schedule your party for a week in advance. Tomorrow morning you should be able to pick times for next Tuesday.
acourt is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 08:56 PM   #5
jedimags

jedimags has a spectacular aura about

That's weird. I scheduled a party for this Friday and nothing was grayed out for me! Sorry it happened to you, I would hunt around on other user's "My Page" and try to invite yourself to a party while you wait for a spot to open.
jedimags is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 09:21 PM   #6
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Oh, thanks for your help, everybody! At least I know it's not something wrong on my end.
Closed