Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 03:06 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Question Unanswered: Part of my screen missing - how can I fix this?

Ever since this morning's updates, when I go to log in, the picture on the screen is shifted so that I get a narrow green strip at the bottom which makes the "get items from storage" button inaccessable, and a wider one on the right side of the screen which shifts the picture to the left so that I'm missing about an inch on that side of the screen.

Interestingly enough it is only doing this on Mozilla Firefox. When I tried logging in with IE it was normal, but sure enough, after trying to do an academy class I got that dreaded "Please wait..." and failed the class after I had just passed it, which is why I want to use Firefox....

Could anyone tell me how to fix this? I can do most things, but it's annoying to have parts of the screen missing.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 05:57 AM   #2
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Part of my screen missing - how can I fix this?

Hmmm... you could try, have you tried stretching your screen? What I mean is go up to the very top and click on the top of your browser with your mouse and try moving the screen up a little, then go down to the bottom and put your mouse at the very bottom two little arrows will come up then just pull it down.

If that doesn't help you could try clearing your cache doubtful that is the problem but never hurts to do this anyway.
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 07:30 AM   #3
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

I find the screen with the Multiple Users version more flexible. On my computer you can change the size for the screen around and you can open up to a full screen using F11.

Multiple Users:
http://66.48.69.102//loader4.php?go=...ser&aol=0&fs=0
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 07:55 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I don't have exactly the same problem, but close. I have a wide screen. I can see everything, but it's all shifted to the left. It used to show up in the middle with green on each side. Now it's all the way to the left with a big green strip on the right side. It's not stopping me from doing anything, but it's kind of annoying. Another WI member said that theirs is the same way, so I don't think it's the computer. This just started after the mainenance yesterday. I'm using IE, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. There might not be anything I can do, but hope they fix it. It is a little distracting.

---------- RajahDT4 added 5 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
I find the screen with the Multiple Users version more flexible. On my computer you can change the size for the screen around and you can open up to a full screen using F11.

Multiple Users:
I just tried this link, and it was actually worse. It was still all the way to the left, but the bottom was also cut off.

Last edited by RajahDT4; 02-05-2009 at 07:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-05-2009, 09:53 AM   #5
natira
Gifted

natira has a spectacular aura about

You could try adjusting the Screen Resolution. Right click on the desktop and pick Properties to get this dialog box and then experiment with different settings on the Screen Resolution slider thingy (technical term ). You can always change it back but make a note of the setting before you start experimenting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSR.JPG (38.9 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by natira; 02-05-2009 at 09:56 AM..
natira is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 10:07 AM   #6
Lil Kinz
roknrolmama is an unknown quantity at this point

My screen is the same way with firefox but just fine with internet explorer. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, I like using firefox better.
roknrolmama is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 10:25 AM   #7

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

Wow, that's so funny cause i just switched to fire fox and the same thing is happening to me, but it happened before the webkinz upgrade yesterday. I just go to view screen in full. This way, i am able to see my kinz chat phone, my post and my food to feed my pets. I am wondering if it does not have to do with firefox, cause with IE, i don't have that problem.
Best of luck. Have a super day.

Lucky
idog1995 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 05:00 PM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1

Multiple Users:
This did work for me, but the F11 button didn't work, so I went to "View" at the top of the page and selected "Full Screen" from there.

Interestingly, a different "loader" address that I had previously bookmarked didn't work; it still had those green strips blocking parts of the screen.

I also tried the other suggestions, but didn't have any success.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 02-05-2009 at 05:02 PM..
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #9

jdvk is just really nicejdvk is just really nice

I'm having the same problem as RajahDT4. I'm glad I'm not alone. I agree this is kind of annoying, but I guess as glitches goes, I can deal with this one as long as the "Please Wait..." stays away!
jdvk is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 11:06 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I was hoping that they may be a little faster to fix this problem since half of the ads are missing.
Closed