Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 02:41 PM   #1
koc87
Webkinz :)
Keepsake is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Parka Storage

I was trying to put the Parka's I got during Winterfest into storage but they all keep saying you can't put that item here. What can the Parka's be stored in?
Keepsake is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 02:44 PM   #2
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Default Re: Parka Storage

I have mine stored in a Wardrobe...what were you trying to store yours in that it said it couldn't be stored?
Old 02-03-2009, 02:46 PM   #3
Gifted
a72b75c77 is just really nicea72b75c77 is just really nice

For me, the parka went into the Ballerina Toybox but not the Sky Blue Toybox.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:46 PM   #4
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I stored all of mine in the bamboo storage thing in the wshop.. I think it is 100kc
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 02:46 PM   #5
Shikili is an unknown quantity at this point

I have also had that problem, but I find that they fit in wardrobes!
Shikili
Old 02-03-2009, 02:46 PM   #6

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

i had trouble with those too, but they can be stored in the...ice toy box, at least I think that is what it is called. I got the info from a friend who found out case she was making a winter themed room. good luck with storage and congrats on your catching those wonderful parkas
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 02:48 PM   #7
Gift Trainee

rooroo367 is on a distinguished road

I tried to place it in my Santa's workshop dresser and it wouldn't fit. How about that? You would think winter clothes could be stored with winter-themed items!
Old 02-03-2009, 02:53 PM   #8
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
I stored all of mine in the bamboo storage thing in the wshop.. I think it is 100kc
Same here. I always put click-to-win stuff in Bamboo storage + never have had a problem w/ 'em.

I think it works in the storage box from the Snow theme though too ... I think
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #9

chaosy2k is an unknown quantity at this point

I managed to grab all the holiday flake items during Winterfest this year and got both coats, slippers, hat and last year's snowflake sweater in a trade...I stored mine in an ice theme dresser or any wardrobe holder will suffice...maybe you're trying top put them in some kind of cooler or secret chest anything that holds clothes will work...
chaosy2k is offline Male
Old 02-03-2009, 10:10 PM   #10
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

At first I tried putting them in my velvety elephant trunk, that didn't work. Then I tried my WCares armoire, that didn't work. I had success with my funky girl toy box and my wardrobe.
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Closed