Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

AmeKisaki will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: Park-Box Comes up saying the room is being monitored?

Does everyone get this message? I hadn't been talking.
Also, my bar where you type things disappeared.
AmeKisaki is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by LiveLifeLoud
but its nothing to worry about, its just saying that your being watched. the chat box sometime disappears on me too, like when I click on my stuff, it will sometimes appear again, but I'm not sure why it disappears. I hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Park-Box Comes up saying the room is being monitored?

I wish I could help you but that has never happened to me. Hopefully, someone will get here to answer you.
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 12-31-2010, 06:51 PM   #3

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

Have you tried logging out and back in again? Sometimes things fix themselves when you do that. It's a pain. But you do what you gotta do when Ganz won't do it.
kandeekane is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 05:02 PM   #4
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

if a message comes up like that, it just means it's being monitored. Doesn't mean you've done something wrong.
you can just type in where the chat box was, press enter, and your message still gets through. =)
Old 01-01-2011, 05:07 PM   #5
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Yes It means someone is doing something wrong, moe or less Ganz is saying Don`t do that I am watching you or they do it to scare you to not doing it
zacspet is offline Male
Old 01-01-2011, 05:26 PM   #6
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Yes I've had those things happen to me to. The rooms are monitored every now and then and a message will pop up telling you they are watching the room. Also, try logging out and back in again, it usually fixes the glitch about the message bar disapearing.
CandyCanez is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #7
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
Yes It means someone is doing something wrong, moe or less Ganz is saying Don`t do that I am watching you or they do it to scare you to not doing it
No, nobody did anything worng, they're just watching you.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:24 PM   #8
Turn up the music

LiveLifeLoud has a spectacular aura about

but its nothing to worry about, its just saying that your being watched. the chat box sometime disappears on me too, like when I click on my stuff, it will sometimes appear again, but I'm not sure why it disappears. I hope this helps!
LiveLifeLoud is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 08:14 PM   #9
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

It just means that you're being watched, and to make sure you watch what you say. Doesn't mean you did anything wrong.
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 08:42 PM   #10
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

With being able to talk without limits (well SOME limits) comes the need to be monitered. Ganz is trying to protect you from being asked personal questions or from getting things through the filter. You did nothing wrong!

As for the chat box you'll have to log out and log in. Sorry
CityCat is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e