Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 04:58 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Parents might not let me continue my webkinz account

Dear Parents of jrcheese3,
I am a mother of two *edited* who both own WW accounts (and I own two of my own). My *removed age* no longer plays, but still checks it out once in a while when I am on his old account and my *removed age* lass still goes on to re-decorate her rooms, and to play a lot of the games. I would way sooner see my kids playing on WW than a lot of the other internet games that are out there.
Please don't stop your child from having fun; it only takes one Webbie per year to keep the account active - kids grow up soon enough!!!! Good luck jrcheese3 and remember YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR WW!!

Regards
from a member of an older generation of Webkinz lovers

Please make sure you do not share the age of your children. Thank you
~ TTGTTG

Last edited by TTG; 06-26-2010 at 05:46 PM..
flutterby7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2010, 05:08 PM   #22
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: Parents might not let me continue my webkinz account

My parents are the same. They believe that I should spend more money on things that are more useful, like education. And I have to say, I personally agree with that! So I try not to buy much Webbies at all, only a few when my account is about to expire.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:39 PM   #23
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Also, I forgot to mention, Webkinz teaches a lot of things, like you should clean up the Earth, you should be respectful and kind to people and it teaches how to add and how to type the real way. It teaches a lot of things
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 12:17 AM   #24
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Dear Parents of jrcheese3,
I am a mother of two *edited* who both own WW accounts (and I own two of my own). My *removed age* no longer plays, but still checks it out once in a while when I am on his old account and my *removed age* lass still goes on to re-decorate her rooms, and to play a lot of the games. I would way sooner see my kids playing on WW than a lot of the other internet games that are out there.
Please don't stop your child from having fun; it only takes one Webbie per year to keep the account active - kids grow up soon enough!!!! Good luck jrcheese3 and remember YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR WW!!

Regards
from a member of an older generation of Webkinz lovers

Please make sure you do not share the age of your children. Thank you
~ TTGTTG
Will you write my parents a letter too? LOL My parents won't even let me ask for webkinz from my friends on my b-day
Old 06-27-2010, 11:25 AM   #25
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I am sorry
That's just sad.
It is harmless clean fun!
There a lot of worse things to be doing.
I am a parent and if my two small boys would spend more time on WW I would be trilled!
They look at "garbage" on youtube too much!
I hope you can continue playing on Webkinz!!!
Yeah my mom doesn't let me on youtube only like for dentist what they do cause i worry but after I fell better, but that's Sad that your mom and dad don't let you buy anymore webkinzs , But if you help them like make beds or something (ELSE)they sure will maybe get you a webkinz for helping them hopes the idea works!
puppy girl is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 12:47 PM   #26
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

im sorry to heard about it
but you need only 1 webkinz for year...
nici is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 05:43 PM   #27

kdogirl1998 is just really nicekdogirl1998 is just really nice

I'm so sorry! I agree with what everyone else has said--just tell your parents how much you like playing webkinz, and talk about all the goods things WW has to offer. If they're concerned about spending to much time or money on webkinz and not on other things, maybe you could make a chart limiting how often you can do it, or just be able to go on webkinz after you've finished homework or studying. I also recommend that you show your mom the Parents Section in webkinz.com. I hope I helped
kdogirl1998 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #28

Doda34 will become famous soon enough

I am a Great Grandmother 76 years old and I love my Webkinz. I enjoy buying furniture and arranging rooms. My husband has his trains and I have my Webkinz. No one is too old for fun. I hope your parents change their minds.
Doda34 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 07:47 PM   #29
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I'm not sure what you mean as in "removed" but by reading the other posts I realize that you meant your parents are saying you're too old... I think you should show them this thread.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 01:24 PM   #30
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

there are webkin on ebay for 1 cent!!! seriously i have found more money than that in my couch (im completely serious) and you only need one, so it is perfectly fine! just tell your parents if you get it with your own money then they cant object
funny12321 is offline Female
Closed