Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Parents might not let me continue my webkinz account (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/parents-might-not-let-me-continue-633742/)

jrcheese306-24-2010 08:08 PM

Parents might not let me continue my webkinz account

now that I'm older my parents might not let me buy any more webkinz and I have a bunch of rooms in my house that are valuable to me :'(:-\:'(:(
uuuugh somebody heeeeelp meeeee

and its not an I-don't-have-enough-money it's a can't convince my parents thing -_-

aug216806-24-2010 08:12 PM

Re: Parents might not let me continue my webkinz account

I am sorry:(
That's just sad.
It is harmless clean fun!
There a lot of worse things to be doing.
I am a parent and if my two small boys would spend more time on WW I would be trilled!
They look at "garbage" on youtube too much!
I hope you can continue playing on Webkinz!!!

COWS4YOU06-24-2010 08:15 PM

Just remember all you need is 1 pet a year to keep it active. I enjoy playing on WW, it is very relaxing.

WolvesRGr8t06-24-2010 08:15 PM

My parents are the same way. I'm personally way too old for webkinz, but I love them like they're my kids. If I were you, I would just tell them that webkinz is just for fun, and there is no age limit. I met a woman on webkinz that was 40 or 50. And you think that's "too old" for webkinz? Nope. Because webkinz is for kids of all ages. Even those "kids" that are all grown up. ;)

sharpeilover48406-24-2010 09:57 PM

I agree with WolvesRGr8t because I personally will never be too old for webkinz and you probably won't either so I say you should just tell that to your parents!

marnabear06-24-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t (Post 19859022)
My parents are the same way. I'm personally way too old for webkinz, but I love them like they're my kids. If I were you, I would just tell them that webkinz is just for fun, and there is no age limit. I met a woman on webkinz that was 40 or 50. And you think that's "too old" for webkinz? Nope. Because webkinz is for kids of all ages. Even those "kids" that are all grown up. ;)

Oh, my, you are making me feel really old because I'm a grandmother of grown grandchildren and I love to play Webkinz. I think if you earn your own money to buy a Webkinz to keep your account open your parents should not object to that. All it takes is one Webkinz a year to keep your account going and if you watch for a sale you can get one for just a few dollars.

~Kiwi~06-24-2010 10:09 PM

WolvesRGr8t is absolutely right.

Jordan~06-24-2010 10:24 PM

You can still play until your account expires... or
Just buy some Webkinz now, and when your account is going to expire just register one of them.

glamiee06-24-2010 10:31 PM

awww i'm sorry. i buy mine with my money so my parents don't care. i don't think my parents know i have webkinz.

DogLUVR06-24-2010 10:37 PM

Is it a money issue? Maybe you could do small jobs or chores around the house to make money to buy your own webkinz.