Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2012, 11:47 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Parent valentine click is not working

its a joke on how long it takes to find the ad
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2012, 11:55 PM   #12
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

ALWAYS IE for me, then had to keep going back and forth between the page that has the article for either the click-to-win itself or the Valentines' contest page--good luck!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2012, 11:56 PM   #13
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Here's a little tip that might help...that is, until someone at Webkinz sees this and 'fixes' it

When you find an ad, click on it and fill out the form. Click "submit" when you're done. Then hit your "back" button once, then twice. The first time you do this you get a page saying you already entered the contest or the page is expired; whatever. Click it back again (so that's twice) and you will usually get the page that had the ad on it in the first place. If you click the ad again, it will take you to the page where you fill out the info. I am on IE and yes, it is all slow as glue and you can't fill out the form correctly and yes to whoever asked if Webkinz ever puts up a contest that actually works. Amen, sistah.

I was able to do this today, at least, and it was nice not having to have 5 tabs open or click 4,837 times to find the ad.

Also, I found the ads mostly on the Parents>articles page or the tech>articles page. If you have not seen an ad on a certain page after say, oh, 9 refreshes it probably won't appear on it. They seem to be more on certain pages and not at all on others. It pays to hop around a bit and find a "more likely" page.

Good luck all!

...so where is that Maine Coon webkinz?
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 12:22 AM   #14

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I managed to get it for all of my sites, but it sure did take a while. It really does help to have 3-4 tabs open at once, and keep refreshing all of them. It would have been impossible with just one open.
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 12:47 AM   #15
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone,
This has been a very challenging promotion! Yesterday and today I was able to get this to work. My browser is Internet Explorer.

My tip is to go to the comments page for this contest. Then refresh the page many times.

Click to Win Valentine’s Items: Comments | Ganz Parent Club

Good luck to everyone!
Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 12:31 PM   #16

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

The ad is slow to appear - takes dozens of refreshes these days. But I have a tip if you have multiple accounts. Once you find the ad, push "Control" as you click on the ad, then click as many times as you have accounts. Each click will open an entry form. This has saved me a huge amount of time. It may take me 10 minutes to find an ad, but then I get it for 10 accounts.

I forgot to mention that you have to refresh the security code before you fill in the form. Having multiple forms open seems to mess them up.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 02-06-2012 at 04:52 PM.. Reason: Adding info
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 12:35 PM   #17
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
I having trouble finding them, and then we I do, I can't click on the username box.
View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
It took nearly 3 hours last night to finally get the 13 ads I needed for my family's accounts. I use FF, and just refreshed and refreshed and refreshed. Thankfully I was watching something and playing in WW so I didn't lose my mind! Just very frustrating.

I always have 4-5 tabs open together so I can right-click on one tab and refresh all the pages at once. On the deluxe discussion thread, Lolokf passed along the tip she'd gotten (perhaps from elsewhere?) to use the 'Share Center' page in the Parent Club since it is very short and can load more quickly.

When I'm not able to enter the security code, I just refresh that page and get a new form. Put the security code in first and then fill in the rest of the information.
I had trouble entering my info last night too. I arrowed back a page then forward again and eventually got it to work. I hope this helps.
cria is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 04:51 PM   #18
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

I found two somewhat quickly yesterday, but I have had no luck yet today.
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 02-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #19
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Aw Sorry to hear that, try using a different browser, I think that's the best idea. In my opinion, google chrome and internet explorer are the best browsers for webkinz.

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2012, 05:33 PM   #20
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Hmm types of browsers your using maybe a problem. Try switching
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed