Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2012, 02:04 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Parent valentine click is not working

Does any one have a suggestion how to find the adds, I tried for an entire day periodically and never saw one. Wish webkinz would not set these up if they are not going to work. It is so frustrating and a big waste of time. There is so much to do that it would be nice if they had them working first try!!!!!! Way to many clitches, every time they add something. Is there a link that works??
gab224466 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2012, 02:46 AM   #2

Big Daddy is a jewel in the roughBig Daddy is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Parent valentine click is not working

You may want to look at what browser your using in each area. My set up works best with Firefox inside Webkinz world but when I am on the parent site I get no banners. However, If I switch over to windows I get the banners but the site loads slow. It takes longer but al least I can find the clickies that way. There may be a browser out there that works both well and fast for the parent site. Always worth a look.
Big Daddy is offline Male
Old 02-04-2012, 11:22 AM   #3
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

I having trouble finding them, and then we I do, I can't click on the username box.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 02-04-2012, 11:34 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

I finally found it using Firefox but could not click to enter the security code.
I copied the URL and pasted it into my IE browser and it worked perfectly!
Dorri is offline Female
Old 02-04-2012, 11:35 AM   #5
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

I haven't been able to find the new Valentine ads either. But about the issue of not being able to fill in the user name - just keep clicking the submit box without all of the information filled in. The site will give you a new box (with a new code) and say you didn't do it right. Usually after "submitting" a not filled in correctly answers box three to four times, then I will get a box which can be accessed. Try it and see.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 02-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #6

lcpebs is just really nicelcpebs is just really nice

I have been logging in and using Chrome and have found the ads after about 10 pages of looking.
lcpebs is offline Female
Old 02-04-2012, 12:10 PM   #7
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

That took a long time! I used Firefox, opened about five tabs and kept refreshing the page.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 02-04-2012, 02:17 PM   #8
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

Dedication, is the answer. It seems you are not alone on this. The Ad is slow ok very slow to show. Hang in there and good luck.

For those who do finally see the AD then dissapointed when they can't fill in the information required: Try clicking in the security code box and fill it in first, then I have been able to fill in the rest of the information needed. Worked everytime for me Good Luck Everyone!

Last edited by Naturelover; 02-05-2012 at 12:08 PM..
Naturelover is offline Female
Old 02-04-2012, 11:15 PM   #9
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

The ads seem to come in clumps. I just found 8 in about 12 minutes. I zoomed out so I could see the bottom of the contest page - because it is short (still has the brunch click to win) - then just kept hitting referesh. I fiund 3 in a row, then after a bout two-three minutes, two in a row, etc. Just be patient. BTW, I was using Firefox.
florida is offline Female
Old 02-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #10
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

It took nearly 3 hours last night to finally get the 13 ads I needed for my family's accounts. I use FF, and just refreshed and refreshed and refreshed. Thankfully I was watching something and playing in WW so I didn't lose my mind! Just very frustrating.

I always have 4-5 tabs open together so I can right-click on one tab and refresh all the pages at once. On the deluxe discussion thread, Lolokf passed along the tip she'd gotten (perhaps from elsewhere?) to use the 'Share Center' page in the Parent Club since it is very short and can load more quickly.

When I'm not able to enter the security code, I just refresh that page and get a new form. Put the security code in first and then fill in the rest of the information.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Closed