Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 07:24 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
123awsomis is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Parent account

my daughter has recently came to me and asked whether or not i will alow her to use the kinz chat plus for the clubhouse. I said that that is no problem at all, but then she told me that i had to un block the kinz chat plus to allow her to go on. When i finally got onto the computer to unblock the kinz chat plus, it has three options, then i selected the one that said "UNBLOCK KINZ CHAT PLUS." Then it went to a page that told me to put in my parent account information, which included a username and password. I have look all over the internet to figure out how to make a parent account to unblock this part of webkinz world for my child. I have had no luck, and everyone is telling me to just make an account but i know that, that, is not the dolution. does anyone know how to make a parent account?

thank you, sincerly

A concerned parent
123awsomis is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2009, 07:34 PM   #2
ebaday

Default Re: Parent account

Hmm. My Mom did it and it took like 3 seconds. Let me go through the steps. Ok first go to the WW home page. Now go to the parents area. Go to the top option which is Manage KinzChat PLus. Then scroll down to the bottom and click on grant access. Then just enter the info in the boxes.That is what it looks like. Then send it and it will send an email. Then you click on the link and wa la! All done!

Just click on the Grant Access option. Then it will work
Old 07-11-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
katluvr23
Webkinz :)

katluvr23 has disabled reputation

I am trying to remember what my mom did when she accepted Kinzchat plus for me. I am not quite positive, but my mom did not have to enter a parent username and password, only mine. (I know this because my mom does not have an account) Maybe you pressed the wrong button, because I looked and one says to make a "prevention account" and another says to log into the "prevention account". try going back and ckicking the button that says "grant access".

Last edited by katluvr23; 07-11-2009 at 07:43 PM..
katluvr23 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 07:42 PM   #4
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

You will need her original information from when she first signed up which may include the code of her first pet. I seem to recall my mom asking me for that.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 07:43 PM   #5
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

The username and password is for your child's account. They have no way of knowing who your kid is so they have to fill that out.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 07:44 PM   #6
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Also, when they e-mail you with the confirmation, be sure and check your spam mail. Quite often, it gets sent there.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 07:48 PM   #7
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

From ww, don't fill out any info it asks on wi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
if you’re here, chances are your child has asked for your permission to play in the kinzchat plus part of the webkinz clubhouse. Before you decide whether or not this area is right for your child, let us tell you a little bit about it.
The webkinz clubhouse is a place for kids to socialize with friends in a fun and safe environment. In the kinzchat area, kids use our pre-constructed chatting system called kinzchat. Members cannot type in their own words in kinzchat; they can only use the phrases and words we’ve created.
Click the image to open in full size.
in kinzchat plus, we’ve given our members a bit more freedom. They are able to type in their own phrases and words, as long as they are in our acceptable word and phrase dictionaries. Words and phrases that we deem unacceptable cannot be sent in kinzchat plus (the words will change color in the text box and the member will not be able to send them). Kinzchat plus uses two systems of filtering; word filtering, which identifies specific objectionable words, and phrase filtering, which identifies specific objectionable phrases. Again, it is impossible to send words and phrases that we deem unacceptable. Because of this filtering system, the spelling of words must be accurate. For this reason, we recommend kinzchat plus to our older members, ages ten and up.
“both boy and friend are acceptable, but used together they are not – that is why this phrase is orange.”
"our filters are designed to block inappropriate or personally identifiable words and phrases, including numbers."
kinzchat plus allows members to report other members who they feel are misbehaving or using unacceptable language. Any member being reported for inappropriate behaviour or language may be suspended from using kinzchat plus.
Please note that even with the word and phrase filtering, it is still possible that you may see something said that you find unacceptable. The best way to decide whether kinzchat plus is right for your child is to use the system with your child. Also, please note that unless you specifically grant permission for your child to play in the kinzchat plus area, they will not have access to this part of the clubhouse.

Note: If you know you do not want your child to play in kinzchat plus area, please click the “prevent access” link.

Quote:
in order to grant your child access to kinzchat plus, you'll need to provide us with the following information. When you click "send," you'll receive an email from us in your inbox. Please go there for the instructions on how to complete granting your child access to the kinzchat plus area of the clubhouse. To return to the parent's area, click "return to parent’s area".
your email confirmation may be captured by some junk email filters. If you do not recieve the email, please check your junk or spam folder before requesting another copy.

your first name your last name your email address confirm email address
crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 11:25 PM   #8

cutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura about

ok here is the funny thing.... i made my own ww account able to go on kinz chat +, but i did that when it wasn't even open yet.... actually when it was about to RE open... sorry i am of no help!!!
cutiepie193768 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 07:18 AM   #9
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

I don't think you need to make one. When my mom accepted
it for me, she did not have to make one so I doubt you would have to.
When you are accepting the request from your daughter, you are supposed
to put HER WW information into the form so that it can unblock Kinzchat Plus
on HER account. So there really would be no need to create an account for yourself.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 07:21 AM   #10
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

I accepted myself for it without making another account!
Closed

Tags
parents