Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 06:22 AM   #1
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Default Unanswered: As a paid WI subscriber why am I still seeing ads on the front page and employment page but not forums

I thought my paid membership meant I wasn't subjected to ANY ads... am I missing something?

My Options have been edited to show NO ads

Click the image to open in full size.
Dash is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 06:26 AM   #2
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: As a paid WI subscriber why am I still seeing ads on the front page and employment page but not forums

You have to disable the ads if you haven't done so already. You can find that by going to User CP and Edit Options.

Oops, I see you have done that already. I am on Firefox and there aren't any adds. You may need to PM a Mod/Admin. Not sure how to help with this one.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 06:36 AM   #3
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Default Re: As a paid WI subscriber why am I still seeing ads on the front page and employment page but not forums

Thanks Kayembee

I flagged for a Mod to look at this post.
Dash is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 06:38 AM   #4
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Well, at this point, the front page and forum are unlinked as they were in the past. (Pre-virus, with the old template).

The Insider Subscription is to the forum, just as your user account is. I hope that helps. There may be a way to link them, including showing your PMs on the front page, etc. If I am able to configure that option, then the ads will disappear from the front page as well.
Justin is offline Male
Old 04-01-2009, 06:53 AM   #5
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Justin
Thanks for responding, but I'm still confused. I thought the paid membership entitled me to have NO ads.

I'm seeing ads in many many sections, Curio, Job Center New Pets etc.

Click the image to open in full size.
Dash is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 06:56 AM   #6
rleong

Those aren't sections of the forum, and I promise that I have plans to integrate the account into the "front page/content" area of the site. Once that is done, I will change the subscription information because it has always read:

Quote:
This is the monthly subscription level which includes: Insider Insider Badge in all posts, PM Storage increased to 1000 PMs, Picture Album increased to 250 pictures, WI Forum with no ads, Avatar file size limit increased to 100K, Signature file size limit increased to 60K, Attachment storage increased to 20MB, 20 second delay between posts removed, PM message tracking ("read receipts"), Exempt from "Automerge Doublepost".
Once it is integrated, that line will read Entire WI site with no ads. The reason you were not seeing them before is because I slapped the front page together very quickly due to the virus that we had in the old front page software and it was basically a "part of the forum"
Justin is offline Male
Old 04-01-2009, 07:00 AM   #7
ho's your daddy
Webkinz :)

daddywebkinz is a name known to alldaddywebkinz is a name known to alldaddywebkinz is a name known to all

Donation Award 

I used to get all the adds, then when I became an Insider Insider all front page adds went away. Now with the new front page they are all back. OH well what to do!!!! Still the greatest site around!!!
daddywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-01-2009, 09:53 AM   #8
rleong

Should be fixed now
Justin is offline Male
Old 04-01-2009, 09:56 AM   #9
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Thanks so much Justin for always staying on top of things!!!!! I will say it again, you rock!!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 01:03 PM   #10
moving on
Gift Guru

chaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to behold

uh huh............

now we all know Dash is an insider!!
chaotic is offline Female
Closed