Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 09:12 AM   #21
I love Paramore&
Webkinz :)

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

Default Re: Paid for my Monster, but no code! :(

Hi.

Sorry to hear that.
I haven't bought anything in the e-store yet.
You should try calling Ganz.
webkinz_ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 09:15 AM   #22

soccermylove13 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by suzilla760
I purchased the Purple Monster and two charms. I received the codes for the charms, but no Monster code. I emailed Ganz, but they typically don't answer emails until after the weekend. Anyone have a suggestion for me! I want my Purple Monster!
Oh my gosh, I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry! That really stinks. I feel bad 4 u! well I would contact the estore customer suport or whatever it's caled as soon as possible. I'd also try and show webkinz that you dd purchase this purple monster, maybe the estore gives you something when u make a purchse
soccermylove13 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 09:24 AM   #23
webbymum is an unknown quantity at this point

I just bought the monster and nothing else and also haven't gotten a code. I emailed the estore CS so hopefully I will have it soon.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:33 AM   #24
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not saying this is answer but I always press "print code" after I finish the sale and then write down or print up the codes. However, maybe buying with charms is causing the trouble. I am sorry you have to wait until Monday to get the problem solved!
Old 10-25-2008, 09:52 AM   #25
Lil Kinz

crazy4webkinz23 is an unknown quantity at this point

The same thing happened to me ! All I bought was the purple monster and I did not get a code. Instead I got a message that said:

There are no codes associated with your order or the codes could not be retrieved.

I thought about trying to buy another one because we want it so bad, but I am scared I won't get a code again.
crazy4webkinz23 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 11:49 AM   #26
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Chicago
The Ganz guy I know said they KNOW about the problem and have called in special "weekend" help to fix it ASAP.

He said it should be fixed by this afternoon, for SURE, and that by checking your "order history" EVERYONE should have their codes by early afternoon at the latest!

I hope this works for all of you!!
Chicago - Thanks so much for looking into this! Here is the email I had from the eStore Customer Support this morning...

Hello *****,

The $17.00 dollar charge you currently see on your credit card is a "PRE-AUTHORIZATION", what that means is that your credit card has "pre-authorized" Ganz to capture $17.00 dollars and give you all your codes. However what happened, due to a technical error, was that we only captured funds for 3 codes, thus only charging your credit card $4.50. Once our records are relayed to your credit card company and they figure out that the pre-authorization is different from the actual capture of funds they will reverse the charges on your statement.

We hope this clears everything up.

Webkinz eStore Support

I am pleased that they responded this quickly... but it doesn't sound as though they're going to send me a monster code - only that my credit card company will eventually reverse the charges.

I did send an email back thanking them for the quick response, but also telling them that no - this did not "clear everything up!"

The funds are not available in my account because of their glitch - and what I want is a Purple Monster - not my money back!

I'm too leary to just go purchase another monster... ugh.
What to do? If anyone else got responses - please post!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 11:54 AM   #27
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Since the monster is new, they might of not got codes on it yet. I don't go to the e-store. Well, I do I just don't buy anything. Sorry that happened to you! Don't worry, you will get it somtime soon. And if you don't, cheak your credit card (or debit) bill. maybe it didn't process all the way. If it does show on the bill and you still don't have it, email ganz and bug them till they give it to you!
Amymt is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 11:54 AM   #28
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by suzilla760
I purchased the Purple Monster and two charms. I received the codes for the charms, but no Monster code. I emailed Ganz, but they typically don't answer emails until after the weekend. Anyone have a suggestion for me! I want my Purple Monster!
Hello suzilla! This happened to me also a few months back - didn't get a code for an item, and actually it STILL says processing when I look at my purchase history, lol! If you call them Monday, they will definitely fix your problem and give you a code to use. They are extremely good about getting you the items purchased in the eStore. In fact, they gave me a little extra in my dock for the trouble. Call on Monday. Sorry this happened to you. It is disappointing when you are looking forward to something and it doesn't work as expected.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 11:56 AM   #29
Ballerinas are
Gifted

CatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of light

Contact them ASAP, they will send you a code, or refund your money and then you purchase it again.
CatPrincess95 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 11:57 AM   #30
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

P.S. The monster was probably so popular that they need to generate new codes to supply to those who have purchased them today. I am guessing this may happen for the rest of the weekend, but not sure.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Closed