Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 11:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

suzilla760 is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Paid for my Monster, but no code! :(

I purchased the Purple Monster and two charms. I received the codes for the charms, but no Monster code. I emailed Ganz, but they typically don't answer emails until after the weekend. Anyone have a suggestion for me! I want my Purple Monster!

Update - Monday, October 27th

Well, news, but not good news for me. After four unanswered emails and three phone calls I FINALLY spoke to someone. According to the supervisor of the eStore I have to re-purchase my Purple Monster. The Purple Monster will be available on Wednesday and Friday of this week. My credit card was "authorized" and not charged. If you view your order status and it says "pending" this means you have to re-order your eShop item. According to the supervisor the 'glitch' happened because too many people at one time were ordering. She could not give me my monster and assured me that no one has received their monster without paying and I had no other recourse but to wait. I asked with all the 'glitches' and inconsistancy in customer service, why would I continue to buy Webkinz. All she could do is appologize. As an additional note she said I could have the same problem again. but they were working on it. Now what do I do?

Last edited by suzilla760; 10-27-2008 at 03:15 PM.. Reason: Update
suzilla760 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2008, 11:29 PM   #2
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Paid for my Monster, but no code! :(

I would definately contact the webkinz e -store customer support ASAP. Good luck
roxy1000 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 11:40 PM   #3
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by suzilla760
I purchased the Purple Monster and two charms. I received the codes for the charms, but no Monster code. I emailed Ganz, but they typically don't answer emails until after the weekend. Anyone have a suggestion for me! I want my Purple Monster!
Hey Suzilla... Same thing happened to me. However - when I check my Order History at the eStore, the Purple Monster is there - just with no code & it says "Processing". I have a feeling they got bombarded with orders & it will catch up! (Fingers crossed!) I'm going to try logging out of the eStore & back in & see what happens... Anyway - you're not the only one, so - we'll get it straightened out!

Other note of interest - I purchased all 3 charms with my order... Wonder if that caused a glitch? 'Cuz everyone else I've read seems to have had no prob...
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 11:44 PM   #4
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

are you getting the code by email?

here is a helpful trick for next time you get an e-pet. click print codes now even if you arent going to print it- they will email the codes to you too ( I have gotten emails on my stuff) and it will display the code right there on the screen so you can proceed with adoption.

Now I would make sure you check your spam folder in your email to see if the email maybe went there.

I hope you guys get your codes soon!
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 11:49 PM   #5
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I'm next to positive it's because we ordered charms along with the Monster...
I always click the print codes now & then write them down...
Both the print page and the emails only have the charm codes.
I send a message through the eStore Customer Support -
but, I'm sure it won't be addressed until Monday.
We'll just have to be patient for our Purple Monsters, Suzilla!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:54 PM   #6
acorrigan is an unknown quantity at this point

I also purchased 2 Purple Monster and only recieved 1 Pet Code. I emailed Ganz too..... I want my other code.
acorrigan is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 11:54 PM   #7

suzilla760 is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Paid for my Monster, but no code! :(

I always view my codes first, and no code is attached, infact the payment for the Purple Monster is there, but not code or picture. I have purchased a virtual pet before, without the charms and no problem. Maybe it is because I bought charms with them. I did look up on my order history and is says "processing". Do you think this means they are processing my order or my credit card payment?
suzilla760 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 11:56 PM   #8
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i got a charm with my monster and i got both codes...my advice is to contact the e-store. my friend got 3 out of 4 floral fox codes and she called ganz and they told her to contact the e-store. good luck to everyone that this unfortunately happened to.

---------- ajoysmom added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

I always view my codes first, and no code is attached, infact the payment for the Purple Monster is there, but not code or picture. I have purchased a virtual pet before, without the charms and no problem. Maybe it is because I bought charms with them. I did look up on my order history and is says "processing". Do you think this means they are processing my order or my credit card payment?
it could be they got swamped with orders and it slowed the system down. maybe it just needs to catch up...

Last edited by ajoysmom; 10-24-2008 at 11:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 11:57 PM   #9
We Love

Donation Award 

Mine's doing the same... I'm sure it's the order that's processing - otherwise we wouldn't have gotten the charm codes, either.
Not sure there's anything else we can do! Did you send a message thru the eStore Customer Support?

Old 10-25-2008, 12:00 AM   #10
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

oh i feel awful for you guys! Im so sorry you havent gotten your codes yet. I hope you get them soon! I agree with ajoysmom, contact the e-store if you dont get them soon.

Melissa30067 is offline Female
Closed