Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 04:32 AM   #11
cheekygranny
Webkinz :)

boograndma is on a distinguished road

Default Re: page cannot be displayed

So I see I am not the only one who can't log on. And when I was on the snowflakes were coming only once in a while.
boograndma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2009, 04:32 AM   #12

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by a3doglife
hopefully they will improve the availability of snowflakes. my girls have 4 items each . my asian seems to be better I have almost one of each item but still would love to get a rug. they are pretty. well I guess it is bed time since we can't get on to wait
a3doglife just wanted to tell you i love your avie! i love fairies and angels! good job selecting it.
now lets get this problem with the site fixed i am beginning to get frustrated, and if moma aint happy-- nobody is happy!
have a great day! happy
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 04:33 AM   #13
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

I just got into my Asian Account, but I don't see any changes.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:37 AM   #14

ebk2795mm is just really niceebk2795mm is just really nice

I wasn't able to get the log on page until just now. Now I'm waiting for Webkinz to let me in.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:38 AM   #15

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

yes i got on , i do not see any changes either--- drats
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 04:50 AM   #16

ebk2795mm is just really niceebk2795mm is just really nice

This is getting ridiculous. I was able to get as far as the log on page. But when I try to log on, I get the message that Webkinz is unavailable. I used to be able to log on before 4:30am. Now it seems to be getting later and later each day. Are they pushing back the time they do daily maintenance, or are they just taking longer each day?
Old 01-14-2009, 04:54 AM   #17
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This is something that the Darksiders have noticed for about 2 or 3 weeks, now. At about 6 PM KT in Asian accounts, coincidently the time that American accounts are supposed to come back online, there is a 'Forced boot' that lasts anywhere from 15 minutes to 45 minutes. It has nothing to do with maintenance and it won't improve your 'flake catching.' That is an issue that I would ask every Adult to discuss with WW reps. If we ALL call, maybe they will realize that there is a problem and we aren't getting any flakes. Otherwise they just chalk up the few calls they get to server issues or people not clearing their cache.
Please phone 1-866-WEB-KINZ
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 07:15 AM   #18
Jamie iz Cool

I have been having the same problems.
Maybe they are updating Winterfest.....?
Closed