Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2011, 01:50 AM   #11
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Package sent but not received

To follow-up.....
I phoned Ganz, and was told this is a known issue and I"m not the only one who has experienced this. It might have happened after the last KP update a couple/few weeks ago. They're looking into what's needed to fix my account and suggested I not send anymore KP until it's fixed. She said they can't promise they'll replace the items, but I'm willing to work that one right up to the top of the company. I'm willing to lose real money paid for things if it was my fault, but if it wasn't I'd like it reimbursed. There were two PSI's in the package, one an e-Store PSI, another relatively new. Another clue to my issue is my KP record on my account lists some packages out of order and doesn't list some that I have received. The agent suggested hopefulness that this could be resolved by Monday/Tuesday.

Anyway, just sharing in service of perhaps this being useful to someone else.
vanberk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2011, 06:26 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

I'm sorry this is happening to you. So far, I've been lucking and packages have gone threw for me. I know my friend once had a package never sent thoroughly enough, so the items we're floating somewhere in cyber space. What she did was phone Ganz and they were able to return the Kinzcash of sending the card. I don't remember if they got her items back, to your disadvantage.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-07-2011, 06:59 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

I've had this happen too. I sent an email to ganz and within a couple of days the package was in my dock and just needed to be loaded into my room to be opened. Have your friend check their dock for a package just in case it fell there without being opened.
lillysmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
2cheerios was here