Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 04:58 PM   #1
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Answered: Overwriting Text

Hey everyone, I'm working on homework on WordPad, and I think I accidentally pressed something.
Whenever I try to go back and re-type something, it overwrites over the following letters, rather than just inserting them.
It's really annoying because I keep having to re-type it.
I know that on Microsoft Word, there's a little button that you can push to turn it off/on, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on Word Pad.
Please help!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by chihuahua23
press the insert button and it'll stop
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2011, 05:44 PM   #2
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Default Re: Overwriting Text

Did you press Insert?
Old 03-01-2011, 05:47 PM   #3
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

iLuvWolves is right, I'm pretty sure. Sometimes I'm trying for the PrintScreen and hit the Insert by mistake (and don't notice until I'm writing text later!) It's annoying, but easily fixed.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 03-01-2011, 06:09 PM   #4
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡
Webkinz :)

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Yes you probably just pressed the insert button. It's the zero on the number pad. Press it again andd it will stop.
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2011, 07:20 PM   #5
Dare To Be Different

chihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud of

press the insert button and it'll stop
chihuahua23 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:59 AM   #6
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

So happy I noticed this, because I keep running into so many problems from time to time. Such as not even sure what is suppose to be the actual end to something?
For the Wordwrap settings, it says to wrap to the ruler or the window.
But then there are other options too.
I also keep having so many problems ever since this guy did Remote Access on both mine and mom's computers and still isn't telling us what all he changed and stuff and is now trying to say we contacted someone else instead of him.

Also, due to physical problems I have, I can't be typing much. So, I have to know exactly what that character is.
Which I have a hard time reading them at times.
Trying to figure out if it's a letter or a number, a symbol. Some of them look so close to tell what it is.
Also, if I want to link to a certain part of the same document, is the other thing I
keep trying to figure out if I'm doing something wrong.
Not sure what exactly is suppose to be the very 1st and last character for the link, even though I thought I was doing things mostly correct all these years, but maybe not.
Like if I open up the file and hit Find and replace, If I have like this typed someplace on the page
#animals

Then I try to link to that section, and I can't seem to get it to work, but if I go to find and replace and type #animals it does find it.
But when I try to do the links, I can't seem to get it to work for some reason.
I have to make a totally different file for it to work sometimes, and then that sometimes doesn't work right either, and not sure why either.
I'm also afraid this is going to affect my account on Webkinz, since the guy we had try to help us with things before this Remote Access did mess stuff up with this forums, along with a bunch of other things too.
I just got some new pets for Christmas.
But already some parts of Webkinz maybe don't seem to work right. Not sure. When I try to go in the store part, it doesn't seem to recognize my email address.
Also, when I registered my Lil' Koala, my name was all like all together with something else it looked like maybe before my name that I never noticed before. It had
the words member before my name, so it said memberfurbyamy's account.
I thought it was just furbyamy
Since that is how I type it in the username box, or what I thought was the username box.
the thing to the right of the words username is what i type it in.
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Closed