Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 08:00 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Mom22boyz is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Over 8 minutes and still loading?

They better get their act together soon. I just wanted the flooring!
Mom22boyz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2008, 08:05 PM   #2
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Over 8 minutes and still loading?

Well, if it is still loading, you can press F5 and log out and in again. If that doesn't work, than very simply just forget about it and try again later. Obviously they are having lots of problems and I'm sure they will try to have them fixed soon. GOOD LUCK!
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 08:11 PM   #3

Mom22boyz is on a distinguished road

Did the F5 and cleared my cache/cookies...same thing. If this is the way they are going to treat their customers, what is Christmas going to be like?
Mom22boyz is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 08:11 PM   #4
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

If it says "Please Wait" at the bottom left corner, that might have been the problem. Log back in to see if it would work again.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:13 PM   #5
mollymaz
mazanec is an unknown quantity at this point

I sympathize Mom22Boys. I started at 7:50 and was only able to log on to one account to get the floor because it took so long to laod. Every evening it is the same hassle. I personally (just one person) have spent over $2000 on Webkinz since I started in March of this year. I sam sure there are many, many more like me. (And even crazier ) It sure isn't a lack of funds that is keeping Ganz from hiring enough qualified people to maintain their site. I love Webkinz and I just want to play!!!

Molly
Old 12-17-2008, 08:19 PM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

On one account, the curio shop wouldn't load for me in 15 minutes so I logged off and back on, and still received many "Please Wait..." messages that lasted for too long. The curio shop still wouldn't load for me and I missed the rare stone circle flooring on the one account (luckily I have more than one account). It is so annoying. I can't even do my dailies. This has been happening since Saturday. This is the 5th day that this has been happening.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 08:22 PM   #7
luvnmygirls is on a distinguished road

I don't know if anyone else has had this same issue....but for the last 4 days in the evening time I will have loading issues for a few hours (which I have to agree with you kinda s**ks due to trying to get rares )

I don't know if its a server issue or an uploading time for them along with high turn-out log ins...but I do hope they notice that its a problem....it really annoys to miss a rare.
luvnmygirls is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 08:33 PM   #8
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

I also have been having this issue for the last several nights on 2 out of 3 of my accounts. For me it did not start until after 8:00 tonight. I cannot get on now. I keep missing out on my evening employment office because of it.

1 of my accounts is fine though. I believe it must work from a different server. I've noticed it runs a different Bingoz game than the other 2 accounts.

---------- Electrabuzz1 added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Oh lookie, lookie I just got on on one of my non-working accounts!!

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 12-17-2008 at 08:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 08:38 PM   #9

nic2196 is an unknown quantity at this point

this issue needs to be solved soon. i have one account, 72 pets, and have spend over three thousand dollars, in pets, cards, etc. i'm soooooo frustrated.
nic2196 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 09:07 PM   #10
BassWill is an unknown quantity at this point

Why has this not been addressed to ganz? I have called and they just said they know the problem is there and just to be patient. : (
BassWill is offline Female
Closed