Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

Exclamation Unanswered: Outlines for text, dotted/dashed borders...HELP!

H E LL O .
I am in need of help with a few things, such as..
-How to get your text outlined.
-How to make a dotted or dashed border.
-How to fill in text with another color to make it animated.
If you could answer one-or maybe even all, it would help a lot.
T H A NK Y O U!

agonn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2011, 07:48 PM   #2
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

Default Re: Outlines for text, dotted/dashed borders...HELP!

Hi! You use the download able GIMP for the animations (like heart, x's, and more), outlined text; I don't know about the border being dashed/dotted because I am still new to GIMP. Here is a safe place to get GIMP..GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program . Here are a few guides to GIMP you might find helpful..http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...torial-669517/ and http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f137/%7B%CE%B1%CE%B7%CE%B9%D0%BC%CE%B1%D1%82%CE%B9%CF%83%CE%B7-g%CF%85%CE%B9%E2%88%82%D1%94%7D-gimp-673808/ and http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f137/graphics-making-how-do-lines-photofiltre-669495/ and http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f137/how-make-outlined-text-gimp-643453/ . Those are guides that would show you what your asking, I believe. Good Luck! If you have an questions I am only a vm/pm away.
GSGO is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 08:49 PM   #3

peachypeaches is a forum hero
peachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum hero

If you use gimp, you can make a dotted/dashed border by stroking. If you want the border around the whole thing, select all. Then click "Edit" and go down to "Stroke Selection." You can choose what you want the border to look like by expanding the line style options. And I think your other questions can be answered by the guides that GSGO posted.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:15 PM   #4
hat?!

Tcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of light

One way I outline my text sometimes is make the text, then make another text layer and put the same word(s), font and font size but a complimenting text color, then just move the text under the top one, but peeking out just a little. I don't know other outlining ways of the top of my head, and I don't know about the other things, sorry.
Tcat77 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2011, 07:06 AM   #5
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well Photoshop Elements 8 is great, but it costs money...
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2011, 09:52 PM   #6

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

Yes, i have PShop 6.
agonn is offline Female
Closed