Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2008, 06:37 PM   #31
mysunshine04
Webkinz :)
brulou_61 has a spectacular aura about

Question Re: Outgrowing Webkinz?

Hello everyone this is my first post on Insider. I don't think I'm too old I take care of my Grand childrens pets till they are old enough to do so themselves. But what I am tired of is not being able to get into things like the charm forest. I have 5 charms but it tells me that I don't have any. Or the new trading area it tells me that it's not excepting visitors . whats up with that??? Gotta go take care of little tike. Talk to you all soon.
brulou_61 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2008, 09:19 PM   #32
Sierrasisi

Sierrasisi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Outgrowing Webkinz?

*moves hands in an odd manner* you are the pilot of your own life!
Old 05-30-2008, 11:12 PM   #33
kittycat971 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone! I have the best advice if you are getting bored of webkinz and you want to give things away to your friends, brothers, sisters,cousins, etc. I know how you feel because I wanted to quit webkinz. So I just didn't play for a few weeks but then i thought Webkinz or instead of not going on doing the daily things and not playing games is still good too! But if you listen to my advice then if you are thinking of quitting think it through before giving all your rare items away to your friends, family, or random people that play webkinz on the site.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:18 PM   #34

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

I find it dull to play one game for hours daily -
I have a few pet sites and games that I play to bring varity into my gaming experiences... LOL
Build a bear, beanie baby, neopets, wajas, fuzzacademy are just a few to name.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 01:37 AM   #35

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Here's another suggestion: if you have a younger brother or sister, or cousin, or neighbour, or kid you babysit, etc. ask if someone would like to inherit your account. I'm sure there are lots of kids out there that would be absolutely thrilled to take over.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 01:50 AM   #36
p3yt0n

Well.
i felt like that too a couple months ago.
i stopped playing for 2 whole months!
But then one day i found an unused tag on my floor (lol)
and then i got into it again. xD
Old 05-31-2008, 02:00 AM   #37
tink55555

TINK55555 will become famous soon enough

Whoever said nothing is meant to last forever, well.......I 'm not sure what they were thinking. I enjoy most of the same things, but keep adding more, that I did over 30 years ago in high school. Some pasttimes have fallen to the side, but I go back and try them again occaissionally. It's ok to change interests, but if you give all of your things away you may wish you could do it again. I would hold on to them for a while, you'll figure it out. I don't think you are too old though. Being too old for anything should only be an issue of safety. Fun is fun is fun. You would probably be shocked by some of things your grandparents still think is fun. Sometimes as we get older we act older so that our families won't worry so much when we act crazy. Take a little break, keeping an occaissional eye on your pets. It will just fade with time, or you will find you still love your little kinz family. Either way, life moves on, and although nothing usually does last forever, I think there are a few things that are meant to last, and actually do last long enough for our needs. Live each Webkinz Day with joy- share it!
Old 05-31-2008, 07:14 AM   #38

Rosielee is a jewel in the roughRosielee is a jewel in the rough

Well, it's completely up to you. The truth is, there is nothing anyone here can say to keep you playing on WW, but we all hope that you will choose to stay. It's your choice, your money, your everything. If you feel like it's silly anymore, then quit. We're not going to stop you. But if you do choose to quit, then give your items to someone else. I hope you decide to stay on, but if not, that's OK too.
Rosielee is offline Female
Closed